Sonic Robo Blast 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaotix

Profile Est. 2005
Where can I go to download Sonic Robo Blast 1? If any one knows will you please tell me.........thx :twisted:

Is it worth playing

Dose anyone here like SRB1? Is it worth playing even once? Is it worth using the cheats............. :evil:

I need that stupid cncsdll.dll thing. I know how and where to get it, but I don't give a damn. :roll:

Sik said:
Sorry by my ignorance, but somewhere I heard that SRB1 was 2D. Is it true? :?
Yes. Most Sonic fangames ARE 2D, in fact. SRB2 is the first one that is 3D, even if it used someone else's engine as a base.

SRB2 is also probably the only fangame out there that will hold your attention for more than a half an hour.

Mario Forever did that pretty well too, methinks. And if Retro Sonic is ANYWHERE near as good as its demo, well, then...

Actually, SRB2 has been in the works for even longer than that. It's probably been about 7-8 years now.

Clicking in one of the corners at the title screen.

"The Ultimate Cheat!"

Or the password section to level-skip... :wink:

Athough I've used these cheats, I can't remember where I got them, so I don't know the passwords or which corner to click...

I used to have a somewhat old version of SRB1, cause I used to click all over the upper right corner and never seeing anything like that. But I didnt mind, since I could then open it in CNC, TGF, or MMF and see all the levels, all the cutscreens, and the end. TEH ULTIMATE CHEAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back