SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monster Iestyn said:
Urrmm...

I've just found out that my Wave sprite was not quite in the SRB2 Pallete.

Here is how it looks with it, along with some slight edits as well:
WAVEA12.png

Not only that, I have also made her front diagonal standing frame now:
WAVEA2A8.png
Somthing about those sprites just dosent look right, and i don't know what

I've decided to remake the lastest 2 sprites for the board that I recently made. Why I did this was because the sprites I based them off were mixed up: I mean that I based one of Jet's Board sprite off the one that was supposed to be the base for the other one.

I haven't made any more new board sprites other than those, so I still need to make those last 2 sprites to finish it off.

Here are the sprites so far. (The ones at the bottom were the ones that have been remade - I hope they're still good...)
JET0-9.png

Monster Iestyn said:
I've decided to remake the lastest 2 sprites for the board that I recently made. Why I did this was because the sprites I based them off were mixed up: I mean that I based one of Jet's Board sprite off the one that was supposed to be the base for the other one.

I haven't made any more new board sprites other than those, so I still need to make those last 2 sprites to finish it off.

Here are the sprites so far. (The ones at the bottom were the ones that have been remade - I hope they're still good...)
JET0-9.png

Well Done, You are now offically part of the SRB2 Riders Team!

I am confused... i have the srb2riders.wad but i still can't play netgames!
i got the wad from srb2riders.exe but i can't find out how to get it to work!

cut1c0gw4.png

For those who have seen the original one already, I'm at the part when Eggman says, "Not just a race, but a special race, to see who's the fastest."

Oohh... that looks interesting.

Sorry, CZ64... I guess I couldn't work on Jet's Board, Wave or Storm, thanks to the nonsense spurted out yesterday to go along with the changes in the forum...

But I did start a Classic Amy WAD in the SBB:SS forum:
AMEEA1.png
AMEEA2A8.png

I doubt that'll be used for SRB2 Riders at all, since it would be better to have a modern Amy like in the actual Sonic Riders...

Chaos Zero 64 said:
For those who have seen the original one already, I'm at the part when Eggman says, "Not just a race, but a special race, to see who's the fastest."

I've never played Sonic Riders, but that sounds like a really lame line out of context.

Blue Warrior said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:

I've never played Sonic Riders, but that sounds like a really lame line out of context.

I don't remember Eggman saying that in Sonic Riders...

Monster Iestyn said:
Blue Warrior said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:

Second cutscene into the story while they're looking at the big screen.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Monster Iestyn said:
Blue Warrior said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:

Second cutscene into the story while they're looking at the big screen.

I know that, it's just I didn't remember Eggman saying that in that cutscene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back