What's with the Rings in GFZ1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I feel like an idiot, but I have a couple of questions aboout this...I feel so stupid. Anyway,
1.Single Player or Multiplayer, does it matter?
2.Finish Level, or automatic warp
Hehe, sorry...just need to know.

This reminds me, does anybody know why the spaces around the apostrophe are wrong? SSNTails was in a hurry when programming it and didn't debug it properly? Which would explain why it isn't mentioned anywhere else: the level wouldn't be complete :O

ive lost faith in human courtesy... i just want to know if you warp to vibrant vendetta zone after you fly through it 3 times or do you complete the level. please i am asking for the last time, just answer my question.

Just try it for yourself, Destiny. Finish the level.

Anyways, where the heck was the thread that thuroughly explained this?

light it must be true but i flown through it 3 times and i beat the level just a few minutes ago and nothing happened. a wad had to have been loaded.

anyways you have to put
on the end

SSNTails said:
3 times in the SAME flight, guys.

I've done 4 in one flight successfully, SSN. When you mentioned this, you forgot the old detail that made it impossible to do:

Specifically, that the flight had to start and end on the GFZ house.

Sik said:
This reminds me, does anybody know why the spaces around the apostrophe are wrong? SSNTails was in a hurry when programming it and didn't debug it properly? Which would explain why it isn't mentioned anywhere else: the level wouldn't be complete :O

No, no. SSN did it correctly. The game does it that way in my resolution.

light the elementa said:
You'd need a .exe or something that supports fastflytails.wad or any infinite flying wad with this secret.

Keep trying.

PLEASE GIVE ME A VIDEO OR PICTURES FOR THIS! I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO FLY THROUGH IT SO I CAN DO IT!
Every time I do it, I either keep hitting a ring (my bad) or not being able to fly long enough.

light the elementa said:
PLEASE GIVE ME A VIDEO OR PICTURES FOR THIS! I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO FLY THROUGH IT SO I CAN DO IT!
Every time I do it, I either keep hitting a ring (my bad) or not being able to fly long enough.

Oh, man. It's surprising me how far this is going... You guys don't know what your missing. Vibrant Vendetta zone is awesome (and may I add hard).

Listen, all the people in this topic are giving you half-true information to trhow you off track. You need to have gotten the God Menu first. Then, with Tails, in an unmodified game, fly to the Red XVI house from where you start, in one fly, and you may not move before you start flying. From there, go through the ring of rings three times in one flight like they said, starting and ending on the Red XVI house. After that, simply do what you would to enter RVZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back