What's with the Rings in GFZ1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you also unlock teh raynbo emerald and wad maker machinine too?!? Now I can finally get HMS123311 and be able to log in on Srb2live! This is the best find in srb2 history!!! Man, the srb2'd V for vendetta reanactments I'll play... And, I found a way to counter the no screenshot thing! You simply sacrifice scorchia and/or a member of the internet gamebox thieves to the all powerful nazi mystic hell and the warning gets murdered by STOP signs, double blades and locks! But, unfortunately, one of the STOP signs went rogue and stopped the computer from uploading the screenshots... Pity...

See, that's not Vibrant Vendetta Zone. That's just the boss stage before you actually play it, which is so freaking hard... I had to use a continue. =(

I was just about to kill everybody that's saying this stuff, but OMG! It works! I couldn't believe my eyes! This has got to be one of the best finds in SRB2 history. Although I couldn't get ALT+Prntscrn to work...

hey sorry to ask but do you guys fly back and forth through the ring of rings or do you go straight through then go back around the ring and go straight through again?

because i went through the ring of rings 3 times but i went back and forth and nothing happened (but then again i didnt complete the level)

can you offer any advice?

I'm not in the mood of thinking, exploring, nothing right about now, so I don't even know if I should take the hoop as a joke, or as another secret.
And what does the ALT+PrintScreen do again?

Take a screenshot of the active window. Prnscr alone takes a screenshot of the entire screen.

Chaos said:
Did you touch a Ring? Was it all in a single flight?
i didnt touch the rings and it was all in a single flight.

does it automatically warp you or do you have to complete the level?

because i didnt complete the level i just went back and forth through the rings 3 times (2 forward then 1 back) (i went back forward back forward)

Well, if there was a secret level, it'd be on the wiki, right? But who knows, maybe SSN is keeping it hidden or something.

well i just need some advice to get there. so can someone read my post above jet the hawk and maybe out of the common courtesy of nice people... maybe... help me? (brb im at school)

There was a topic about the level. Beating GFZ1 in 9 or ten seconds and going to something in GFZ2.

I did it and nothing happened, this all makes no sense...do I complete the level, or do I just kind of warp there? I got through it 3 times and quit because nothing happened. Did I do something wrong?

Well, most of these people are always on Srb2 in netgames, and now they are flowing here, hence all these questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back