Tell us something odd about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't beat up n00bs

need a huge warm-up(3 hours) before I can play at my best in SRB2. If I'm fully warmed up, I'm capable of owning newbies and noobs with 5000 points in front of them while only playing 5 minutes. Some told me I might be best player of the SRB2 community when I'm totally warmed up.

You know instead of trying to kill n00bs, try and play against someone a little BETTER!!!

Last edited:
Sometimes I to talk nothing, mostly what I talk about is wierd stuff like video game stuff and other things. And sometimes I say things out load like "Do not want!" or even 'words' I say out of the blue, like rochio, or super
dragionin' aptins (FYI I've never said the latter).

I enjoy drawing things by hand, I absolutely suck at drawing with a mouse, but with a pencil, I'm very good for my age.

I play video games, like Sonic 1-3 & Knuckles, any Mario game I can find, the Ratchet And Clank series, Spyro 1-
3, and whatever gem I can find.

My favorite Sonic robot is Mecha Sonic. I guess It's because of how menacing it looks.

I've played all of my DS games so much I think I'll go insane if I play them any longer.

I can't think of anything to write right now.

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

I have a brother that thinks the chaos emeralds are real.

That's kinda wierd, but that would be awesome. If they did exist I would look for them right away, who wouldn't want to go super?

Last edited:
I am now going to rub my ego.

If you look at some of my really old posts, I acted like a huge dumbass, but as I've grown in age, I've grown in maturity, too. I'm calmer, for the most part (I'm still a bit WHEEEHEEHE, when I want to be. I'm never like that during classes or anything important.) I've also learned how to think before I act. That should be apparent. I've become more intelligent, and more of a people person.

Facts not about growth:
I love to fish for really big fish. On Friday, I caught a 23" Large Mouth Bass that weighed somewhere from 8 to 10 pounds. Biggest fish I caught was a 30 pound Carp.

I can name the original 151 Pokemon, no problem. (Not in order, mind you.)

I'm a blue belt in Karate.

From the making of this post, I haven't been able to sleep for 3 days.

I go by the "90% of everything is crap" rule.

(Finally) I am the most well known kid in my school. Mainly because I can act a bit weird and not give a shit what anybody says to me about it.
[/egorub]

Last edited:
I can have long, meaningful discussions and debates with no one in particular and have had some of my views changed as a result of it.

I myself like to ride bikes. Because it's non-competitive and not really complicated, it's the one physical activity that I highly value. I cover a lot more ground in my medium-sized hometown that way. But I do occasionally like to watch soccer.

I continuously suffer from staying up too late. It's bringing me down, fast.

I can't ride a bike, either.
I tried all the time when I was little and failed whenever I did. I can try even now and be unable to balance.

I think some people don't know what odd means, strangely enough. I mean, hobbies and basic life details are not odd :/

Also, I laugh at the people who can't ride a bike. I have never seen a person who can't ride a bike here in Holland, and most people learn to do so when they're 4 years old.

Some odd things about me:
-I couldn't tie my shoes until around my 14th birthday.
-I can't understand when people can't scratch all of their back. I can do that without effort.
-When I turn my wrists around, they make a lot of cracking noises. I don't have any physical problems by the way. Same thing happens when I twist my feet.
-I feel like I have a stomach ache when I wake up, if I have slept for too long.

Yeah! I can "crack" my wrists too. Most people can but I can do it again and again.

Last edited:
I have to do everything in some multiple of 8. 16 steps to the kitchen, 24 to my bedroom, chew my food 16 times before I swallow... IT'S TAKING OVER MY LIFE :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back