vBulletin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I don't like vBulliten. I find it nearly impossible to find topics I haven't read because the only difference between read and not read posts is that one's bold and the other isn't. *sigh*
I don't know, it just doesn't seem like the SRB2MB anymore.

Not entirely sure where you're getting that from, Violo, the icons make it pretty obvious, do they not? >_>

Sorry, I don't like vBulliten. I find it nearly impossible to find topics I haven't read because the only difference between read and not read posts is that one's bold and the other isn't. *sigh*
I don't know, it just doesn't seem like the SRB2MB anymore.
You can adopt the old style which is called "Ocean".

Cue, I mean when you're in a forum, the icons for read and that aren't clearly labeled, I only have Red and Blue envelopes which don't help at all.

Thanks Cue. The new addon system made Releases section awesomly impressive.

... and as any masterpiece that receives an author's signature...

cuesfinger.jpg

One thing I really miss about the old forum was how if you just click on a new topic and then leave it, the topic turns into "read". Now, I have to navigate directly to the new post or posts, or else indicate "mark forum read". Oh well, at least the latter option exists at all.

Ocean IS the old forum with new stuff. <_<

I really like the quick edit and quick reply things because they don't reload the page. :D

Also, can you make it so we can change our topic titles again?

Last edited:
Well, I think this is fairly obvious if you're reading this, but we have FINALLY gotten rid of PHPBB2. Thank Logan for his generosity in actually paying for this software, as it's not cheap and thank Cue for slaving over the server during the downtime getting this up and running.

While we're going to have a transition period where everything's going to be weird, please bear with us as this will eventually lead to a vastly improved forum for the long-term.

I was scared first time i saw it. Is not april soooo.

This will be the most stupid question I will ever have to ask:

How the heck do I change my avatar now?

I'm seeing we addon developers can add a prefix in our topic title. I could choose "MP Level", "SP Level", "MOD" and so on. http://mb.srb2.org/forumdisplay.php?f=70

I'd like to choose "SP&MP Level" from list, since my level pack has MP Levels and SP Levels. I don't consider it MOD yet, it's a tad far from it.

EDIT: Ah I found "Level Pack".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back