"Overworld Snow Ball Fight!" (Second edition?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManimiFire

Meow Motherfuckers.
I actually thought about this game in the last christmas... But I got busy and it took time to create it... So here it is! Snowball fight in my edition.

srb20174.gif
(old gif)

Info:

This thing supports all the maps and all the gametypes except singleplayer, coop, race and competition. (or else you wanna make silly fun in these...) You can't use any weapon except your snowballs. You can throw your snowballs by pressing the ring toss button, everytime you hit another player with your snowball, you get 50 point. There is a countdown in the start of any level... After that countdown the action starts. Every throw contains a small delay between another throw, which have to keep in mind. In the start of every action you get 25 snowballs, you lose 1 every throw, you can also get some by find some rest on the ground. If you lose all of your snowballs, you can't throw, or get from the ground snowballs until the system loads all of the 25 snowballs again... That means, you can't protect yourself this time.
To change the starter snowball ammount, write on console: "num_snowballs (number)"

Special:

If you got at least 2 snowballs, by pressing ring toss normal, you can shoot 2 snowballs in 1 shot! You will lose 2 snowballs every special throw.

Attachments

• srb20319.png
    srb20319.png
    110.9 KB · Views: 374
  • srb20320.png
    srb20320.png
    91.8 KB · Views: 328
  • srb20321.png
    srb20321.png
    222.7 KB · Views: 321
  • SnowBallFight.rar
    294.6 KB · Views: 382
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back