ROBLOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

ueger

Who plays ROBLOX?

EDIT: soon there will be a post!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOWSER HERE!

I've played it before. I still drop in here and there to see what new places there are and such, but the amount of bugs, children, and overall lack of polish turns me away from it most of the time.

However, the idea of mixing bricks and physics is awesome.

ROBLOX is a multiplayer game that features killing other robloxians, destroying houses, obstical courses, more obstical courses, even more obstical courses, rockets, even more killing, so much more killing that there only lived one robloxian!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOWSER HERE!

I play it. I've been on it for months now. It's fun once in a while but people their are like the noobs here. People call others noobs but dont know what the word means.

What the hell is it?

And Ueger, don't steal another user's avatar please, someone already has that.

ok read my 2nd message to see what ROBLOX is if you dont know what ROBLOX is. (whew that was hard work)

ueger said:
Who plays ROBLOX?

thks sonic blue

EDIT: soon there will be a post!

ueger said:
how do you do something like this Sonic blue wrote:
never heard a word of it in my life
Sonic blue said:

You forgot the [/quote] so it didn't work. I fixed it for you. PS. Use the "edit" button instead of making new posts - Sonict

Hey guys I'm back from my vacation.Ok let me start...
1.The game has good gameplay and it also has a little place you can customize.
2.The controls weren't that great there were pretty choppy.
3.I did like the compatible of the game it was cool that I could use one of my images for a shirt.
So the game gets a...4/5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back