MasterServer Ban list

Status
Not open for further replies.
to armonte:

in my opinion you didnt have to report Lightspeed also....you were a n00b (that is what i heard) and you were reported ..so... you dont really have to report good players...

i was in that server...and he wasnt Hanging out or roleplaying he was playing the game like a normal player so...i think you have to report people that are actually hanging out or roleplaying
in other words you have to report n00bs..

Thanks for reading
-FreeWheel

Lightspeed/Godspeed isn't an original name. Flame, Ice, and Lightning aren't original. Just pick a less generic name? Won't that be better? :V

Chaos said:
Lightspeed/Godspeed isn't an original name. Flame, Ice, and Lightning aren't original. Just pick a less generic name? Won't that be better? :V
1: What exactly did that have to do with anything?
2: Chaos is a really original name.

Chaos said:

I swear, you use every chance you get to point out something generic, when your one of the most generic people I've met. I used to think Ice was way unoriginal until I figured out that almost no one had it. I don't think Chaos is the most uber original name either, considering that the word "Chaos" is heavily used in the sonic series. "Power Chaos" is just adding another "generic" word to the front of your name.

What the hell? what's up with all these people randamly posting, "placeholder"
but besides that, Kairi is acussing me AND nitro of being fake, but it wasn't recorded in my log, but it might have recorded in Nitro's ask him

Lightspeed said:
I do not go there everytime. What I do is either switch to coop for the others to play, then I add -BRB/AFK to my name. I do not verify anyone because I do not like people doing inept things in my server. It is up to the people to hangout or not, but when I return, I switch it back to CTF ( or the previous gametype). Either that, or I kill myself to stop people from shooting me when I am away in a CTF type netgame. Once again, Ash, Cue, and Armonte do not join my server enough to tell me what I do all the time, and I am merely defending myself. My "defensive behavior" is to keep up one of the best servers on the MS. Even SB is tired of Armonte because he does not obey in the server. He may have the right to report, but not to jump to conclusions when he was not there long enough. He has trying to get on my case for a VERY LONG time, and now he is using what he can to get me banned. Either way, 123 Reunite has a copy of the log, and he has posted it previously. I was fighting Ash while other people were roleplaying. I myself was not. There are too many hypocritical loops in the rules. First of all, why is there a "/me" feature if we can't roleplay? Second, people hangout because they get tired of the same old levels. ( although I know there are wads, but not all hosts add wads.) There are more I have come up with that I will mention at another time. The point is, Armonte can not be a report A.K.A rule follower and break the rules at the same time.

None of us care if you don't do it all the time, you still did it none the less, and you admitted to it!

BigFriggenMap, as I said, cannot be used for coop or match, there are no rings and it lacks an end sign. I don't need to join your server to know what's going on, as I said, you admitted it and that's it, so I'd stop failing to defend yourself before Logan bans you for even longer because you're filling his ban list thread with posts that nobody really cares all that much about.

Just for the record, you're responsible for everyone in your netgame, if they are roleplaying/hanging out you're the one that is going to get it in the neck from Logan, not them.

Also, I find you rather arrogant, give me one good reason why your server is better than any other.

Chaos Knux said:
Before a new member asks...

Chaos Knux said:
Chaos said:
What's a placeholder for?
When this thread has a full 15 posts on a page, somehow the code ****s up, and it places a page after the filled page. However, the empty page brings up a message which says...
How I remember the message said:
No messages to display.

The Placeholder posts give the page a message and temporarily fix the error.

Here light dasher.

Cue said:
Also, I find you rather arrogant, give me one good reason why your server is better than any other.

There are several reasons why his server is better than others. Not all just some. First off, I regularly join godspeed's servers, so I know what I'm talking about when I say that his server almost never lags at all. Now that matter is tiny, I know. But in a lot of servers recently there has been unbearable lag, and his server is usually relief from all that stuff. Also, Lightspeed is quite good at playing, and is a challenge to some,(including me). Usually if you want a challenge, you head over to his server, and unlike a lot of servers I've been to it's actually fun. Now I don't find it too reasonable for Armonte to report godspeed's server, considering the fact that he breaks many rules as well, and generally disrupts what we're doing. While not breaking any major rules, I've seen him do his fair share of spamming, and not following server rules. Now, I don't have Bigfriggenmap.wad, so I wouldn't know about hangout on his server, but generally speaking: His server is way better than a lot of other servers out there right now.

I say we simply lock this topic into archives and create a new one to deal with the placeholder bug, like we have with all the other topics that ended up with that error.

That sounds like a good idea

Anyway..on to reporting

Server IP: 189.5.66.99:5029
Name: sonic dx brasil
Version: 1.09.4
Reason: Hangout

Log: http://srb2.pastebin.com/f2edda9f2

With the help of neo, I binded something that says to "please go to map map01, this map doesn't support coop."

kaze-sama said:
IP: 68.42.225.218
Port: 5029
Hostname:armontes server!
Version: 1.69.10
Permanent: No
Reason for ban: Hangout at Sa-City
Log
There Must Be Some Bug With INTERNETServer Off, Because one the command never works,and two its not a legal report the gametype was tag and since the map has rings its not hangout,there for The report is not legal.

armonte the hedgehog said:
kaze-sama said:
IP: 68.42.225.218
Port: 5029
Hostname:armontes server!
Version: 1.69.10
Permanent: No
Reason for ban: Hangout at Sa-City
Log
There Must Be Some Bug With INTERNETServer Off, Because one the command never works,and two its not a legal report the gametype was tag and since the map has rings its not hangout,there for The report is not legal.
the gametype was Co-Op when I was there...

You guys need to use all the commands that are on the first post on the topic (showmap is also good). You don't have the gametype command, so that log is useless. You didn't even say why he was breaking the rules and warn the host.

I do believe internetserver off does not work correctly. I would say to set hangouts and RP off the master server anyway.

Armonte, what happened?

Hello armonte the hedgehog.

I've heard from other people who went on servers I've been to say that you have been deliberately hanging out in SA-City. Regardless if I have the log saying what they have said, you were still breaking the rules, hence Kaze's LOG. Playing with bots, hence your players' names, even while your server was still on the Master Server List? Also, you should HOST off the Master Server if you want to RP/Hangout, NOT gather players while the server is ON the Master Server, then use the internetserver off command. To make an RP/Hangout server, you should PM your friends, or advertise an RP/Hangout server via #SRB2 Fun, or even via e-mail, or AIM, etc. Using the internetserver off command when already RP'ing/Hangouting is just like avoiding yourself from getting banned.

Your fate is sealed, regardless if it was Cooperative mode, or match. You have attempted to turn internetserver off, you were going to hangout nevertheless, and you should have organized the game off the Master Server in the first place.
You said:
There Must Be Some Bug With INTERNETServer Off
Defensive behavior, hence CAPITAL LETTERS in the beginning of each word... Plus, that's admitted. Thanks for giving out too much information when you're trying to defend yourself from getting banned.
You said:
Because one the command never works,and two its not a legal report the gametype was tag and since the map has rings its not hangout,there for The report is not legal.
Bad grammar, and some spelling issues. This was probably written in haste, to get your thoughts straight out so you won't receive any consequences. But, you usually post this way...

NO, you weren't impersonated, since you also admitted you tried to get it off the Master Server. Don't say anything about impersonations.

I guess that's all for now... What does anyone have to say about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back