What is the hardest first boss you've fought?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hardest first boss eh?

umm...

That giant robot worm thing techno-warriors on the mega drive?

Last edited:
Hm...

I don't recall any bosses being "Hard"...

But I do recall Bosses being Tough.

Lets see...

There's Kojira and Milenkov from Destroy All Humans 2.

Entei from Pokemon Ranger.

Dark Gaia from Sonic Unleashed. (Chip's Fight Scene)

Clockwerk from Sly 1.

The one that was Extremely tough out of those is probably Kojira.
Missles were annoying, and so was the Health Regenerating thing. :/

Geez, after an entire week of looking through my memory bank for a first boss that actually gave me a rage quit, I have finally found one from my childhood that really ticked me off (hopefully you guys remember this action RPG).

The thirst quencher empire: Steam Guardian from Brave Fencer Musashi.

At first you Finnish your insane run from a giant bolder head all the way down from a 60-foot tower to a castle, Then all of a sudden after a dramatic scene with the princess being abducted, you face a freaken large steam powered knight that takes up half the room while he dropped pillars, chandeliers, fire rings, and that fairly accurate wrecking ball of his at you. At first I had no idea that you needed to attack his legs to have him fall for a few seconds to reveal his weak spot, then literally throw him to the next area when he shuts down after enough damage. After destroying all his four legs you need to carefully maneuver away from his leaps to reveal that small weak point of his that shows itself for about two seconds then a reapeation of the same leap/wrecking ball retaliation. Afterward everything is a cake walk once you corner him near a wall where he goes into his desperado leap exposing his spot more frequently(even though that spot limits your movement...again).

I have to say with enough practice, his pattern was pretty predictable, but hell... Square really knew how to warm you up in only the first 10 minutes of playing this game, and this was just a part of the beginning introduction to the game!

Last edited:
My first hardest boss was in this game that I played when I was 5 years old. "Croc: Legend of the gobbos" and yes, that is how you spell it. This duck thing after the first three levels ran after me and I was like all "oh my god, hes going to kill me"! He eventually triumphed in kicking my butt and I eventuallt gave up on the game until I was 6. Then I found out I had to wait for him to run out of endurance and hit him with my tail, and then three tries later, a whole new world of adventure just waiting for me to be there.

Also: Brave Fencer Musashi (Steamknight) Not the kind to give me team fortress 2 for 10 dollars. Get it, steam?

Ape Escape: Most of the bosses after Crumbling Castle.

Sonic Unleashed: Dark Gaia Final. He was hard and I am glad I beat him.

Sonic Adventure DX: Egg Viper. He was considerably easy, but then you remember how you sometimes screwed up when jumping on those platforms, or avoiding that laser, or homing attack when he was defenseless because 2/5 times I fell into an abyss.

Mega Man Legens: Megaman Juno. He was a pain in my side. But it was frustrating, really frustrating.

One of the most frustrating bosses I have fought was the first boss of Drawn to Life 2. After you knock him off his ship, he comes back as a ghost and the only way you can hurt him is by jumping off the heads of his ghost lackeys and then hitting his head, I didn't figure that out so I just stood there trying to punch the crap out of him and died a few times.

The first boss I ever fought on a steam game was on tf2 when an admin got pissed at me for no reason, we had a one-on-one and I handed his ass to him. I was new so I just took stuff I learned in halo and some how got through without dying much. Everyone called him a wimp after that and we just kept on playing with the absence of the newly depressed admin.

Last edited:
The hardest first boss ever?
Mmmmm...I don't know.
Maybe...
Egg Beetle from Sonic Unleashed?

Devastator-TF:ROTF PS3
What the hell would you do if you knew YOU had to fight THE BIGGEST DECEPTICON
IN THE GAME, THAT IS ABLE TO KILL YOU FAST?! Nuff said now.

The first rival fight from Pokemon R/B can be a pain if you don't grab that potion first.

You mean Pokemon yellow right? I never beat that first battle untill I found that potion. BTW, in yellow you fight your rival with a pikachu against an eevee. As for R/B, I'ts not really any real trouble for me.

It's Mushihime-sama, a game with a reputation for being one of the most ridiculous shmups ever made. Touhou is sane by comparison. Too bad Cave doesn't localize this stuff, I'd love to try my hand at it =P

WOAH, now THAT is even harder than Sephiroth in KH & KHII O_O'

Sephiroth in the Kingdom Hearts universe? Peh, such an overrated extra boss with a cheap ability to drain all your health and MP. It's only typical that others would compare differences in difficulty of bosses with KH Sephiroth.

Now If you want a true hard boss form the KH universe then how about the secret Heartless Boss Kurt Zisa? Now that was a pain in the *** fight right there.

Last edited:
Sephiroth in the Kingdom Hearts universe? Peh, such an overrated extra boss with a cheap ability to drain all your health and MP. It's only typical that others would compare differences in difficulty of bosses with KH Sephiroth.

Now If you want a true hard boss form the KH universe then how about the secret Heartless Boss Kurt Zisa? Now that was a pain in the *** fight right there.

YOU TOO? Man it's hard to kill it, i mean it has THE INPENATRABLE BARRIER, it can STOP YOU FROM USING MAGIC (i think... hm...)my, god...
But then theres The Phantom in Neverland... >_>
AND DID EVERYONE FORGET WHAT I SAID ABOUT DEVASTATOR?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back