Post your pics/art here!

85256177.png

ussbg.png

I had to make another work for my art class. I'm so much busy with my homeworks lately...
I called it "Your number came up". Bronies probably got the reference, and know what my drawing will be.
However, I'm not really proud of myself, I think I rushed it... I hope you will like it.
So, here's the beast :
f1f57s.jpg
The original image was made by davidlc : Pinkamena.

I do sketches, doodles and whatever every now and then in SAI. I'm trying to get back into the habit of doing it on at least a daily basis.

tumblr_m2yqkiVeUh1r6r7h1o1_1280.png

This was today's artistic offering. The thing on the right is a friend's pokesona that I felt like doodling. Dunno how many people here are into that.

(Yes I am aware of Sevipers not having arms, his pokesona does, so blah bleh bluh)

Gettin' tired of my sprite rip avatar so I'm drawing my own angry Knuckles.

About an hour on paper with good old fashion pencil and pen. I scanned it and gave it basic colors in MSPaint. I'll shade it when I feel like it.

jshO9.png

BTW, what's with all the ponies?

Last edited:
The more and more I look at Brawl's artwork, the more and more I have a genuine affinity for its quirkiness.

Also, RedEnchilada what the drat are you talking about that's pretty darned good.

Also, RedEnchilada what the drat are you talking about that's pretty darned good.
I used the phrase "out of practice" less in regard to the quality, and more in regard to the fact that it took me something like six hours to draw that when there was a point where I could do a drawing of five, complete with background, in the same timespan. I could just be knocking myself down as a defense mechanism, though, who knows?

You're all only praising Brawl because his latest imagery is not of shiny muscular girls growing fat and exploding.

You're all only praising Brawl because his latest imagery is not of shiny muscular girls growing fat and exploding.
Although this is true, he had a couple drawings that weren't of that nature from some time ago too. That's when I realized it. Still don't like those drawings of his/hers however.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back