SRB2:TBE download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am looking for srb2:tbe but i am failing. Is there anything out there i can download I go on every website and its always a invalid site. Are there any sites out there.

Last edited:
Hello, I am looking for srb2:tbe but i am failing.
Boy he means it. I have searched every single little corner of the internet world and I cannot find it anywhere! Every link goes to a broken download, every search for it brings up different web pages that all say, "you can download at", the same broken link at Callum's website.
This is ridiculous, quite frankly.

The mod as a whole was pretty lackluster. I don't see why you'd go through all that work for it in the first place.

Lol =P

Sorry, I'm not uploading it anymore. I have plans to make a brand new mod for 2.0, which will me MUCH, MUCH better than TBE. But its on hold for now while I concentrate on other things.

I DID make sure that every site I hosted it on doesn't have anymore. Anyone who DOES find it on the Internet somewhere gets a cookie. =)

So, the short answer is - unless someone uploads a version of TBE, chances are that you won't be able to get it. Sorry.

...Oh hell, why not?

I know, I was searching for this too, and got it on one random day in IRC. Take it, but be WARNED: This pack is RIDICULOUSLY dated. It did NOT age gracefully. The test of time beat it within an inch of it's like, then used a poke to finish it off in a humiliating manner. Trust me, this is NOT that good of a pack, and you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

...But here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?nomzm1zqmmz

Thanks D00D64, My post above tells how impossible this was to get.
I guess I just like this because it is the first add-on I ever got for Srb2, all those year ago. Also callum, what is up with your site? no updates in months, and your forums are just empty. How can you make a mod without giving us the tiniest of hints?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back