SRB2 Doom Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question 2: Yes, but only if you don't set it up correctly. Thankfully I had a backup.

Also, I have a question of my own- how to fix runtime error '339'? I downloaded the ocx file but it still pops up.

Question 2: Yes, but only if you don't set it up correctly. Thankfully I had a backup.

Also, I have a question of my own- how to fix runtime error '339'? I downloaded the ocx file but it still pops up.
You also need to register the OCX. Stick the file in system32 and run the following as an administrator:

Code:
regsvr32 cmcs21.ocx

'The module "cmcs21.ocx" was loaded but the call to DllRegisterServer failed with error code 0x80020009'.

EDIT: Did a google search. I am the administrator.

Last edited:
'The module "cmcs21.ocx" was loaded but the call to DllRegisterServer failed with error code 0x80020009'.

EDIT: Did a google search. I am the administrator.
In Vista and above, even when you're logged in with an account with administrative privileges, processes are created by default with lower privileges. Right-click the Command Prompt in the Start menu and choose "Run as adminstrator", and you'll be good to go.

It's not on the start menu, it's on the Task Manager. Sorry to be a bother, but it's incredibly annoying.

Some of the Sector effects are too long in name. I'm unable to see the full name and had to go to the wiki to find out that exit sectors act like no-tag sectors.

It would've been much more convenient if you uploaded those to Imageshack or Tinypic instead of forcing us to have to go through the process of downloading them.

Can someone open up my wad(which is here(v0.2.6)) and try to figure out WHY my bridge in map02 is not working correctly(It's what's causing the hall of mirrors)? It's sector 96.

Can someone open up my wad(which is here(v0.2.6)) and try to figure out WHY my bridge in map02 is not working correctly(It's what's causing the hall of mirrors)? It's sector 96.
It's fixed. You had the sector under the bridge set far too high and didn't give it any Linedefs. Also, the level is extremely bland and cramped. Make it bigger, longer, and add a lot more detail to it.

Anyways, here you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back