a problem with wad files!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-_- ok then... Can someone please tell me why my wad files don't seem to work or what should I do to make them work?

don't even try having a go at me from spelling or grammar. And im not 9...i was only desperate

topic closed soz just found the answer (why couldn't i find it after 2h searching this morning) and if anyone wants to know for future assistance insert the wadfile in your srb2 folder start the game and in the console type addfile <whatever it is>.wad it also works for other filetypes just change the ending bit

I'm not taking any punishment for my grammar....

michaello67 said:
topic closed soz just found the answer (why couldn't i find it after 2h searching this morning) and if anyone wants to know for future assistance insert the wadfile in your srb2 folder start the game and in the console type addfile <whatever it is>.wad it also works for other filetypes just change the ending bit

I'm not taking any punishment for my grammar....
I am nine and I dont even spell that bad! Oh and the " Topic Closed " Thing is against the rules. Dont beg for the mods to let you back in the forum if you get banned. It was your own fault for not reading the rules. :|
Also. They dont have to ask JUST you for assistance. All of us know how to insert wadfiles. if you help somebody that would be great though. :P

Read the FAQ!

You can do this:

A: Download the launcher at the srb2 site
B: In the game go to the console (Press "~") and type addfile <insert wadname here>.wad

sonic saver said:
Whoah did you lie about your age? Its only 13 and up.Its against the law of the U.S Government
It's against the law of the US gov't to be here under 13 when your parents don't give you permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back