Post your pics/art here!

Greg, I just don't understand how you can draw so well. Your crosshatching is disgustingly amazing xD

So yeah, these are some of my old pics, I have a lot more new ones, and I thought you might as well see these, since these are the only pictures I have of any of my drawings, as I lost my camera ._.
My attempt at Silver, first ever I might add (don't worry, I have improved, but sadly, I got this picture ripped, so no improvement ever)
Silver57383.jpg

Currently, the cover of my binder, a custom Don-patch wig out (If you don't know what either of these are, search 'don patch" on google), with text affects at no extra cost!
Don-Patch_wig-out38622.jpg

Sprites of my FC I was gonna use for a wad, but it never came to fruition.
FCspritesSRB229339.jpg

Another picture of one of my FCs, as seen above. If you can guess his name, you are awesome and deserve pie. No lies.
steelsonicadvance3pose32058.jpg

This is probably the best I've done.
Note: Make sure you're ACTUALLY over 13 |D -bricked-
ff88baeb92e2b1d8bd53aa80f1e5a7fd.png

That's... you mean we needed to be over 13 to see that?

... isn't everyone on this site required to be at least 13 to begin with?

I just received this just now from the modeler.

8-Bit Dragon said:
Greg the Cat said:
002.jpg

I have a feeling that Azukara wants me to show you my prop designs for Splashing Springs Zone.

And if he hasn't told you already, I named the Zone.
Nice concepts. Here is a model I created today based on your design.
GregTree_render.jpg

I'm making a little comic...I think I'm getting a little better at drawing on the computer...but I have a long ways to go. Unless you've played maple story, this comic probably won't make any sense to you, but you can still look at the drawings :D

http://philipawalker.smackjeeves.com

dfd6e2fdb45c7925d9cd1b84b2fd846d.png

Since I was too lazy to do lineart (and since my lineart sucks anyways), I decided to line the picture with a felt tip pen and edit it to make it look a bit more sharper..

Is it really that hard to spoiler images guys? Anyway, here's a picture of mine. I posted it a while ago on /jp/ in one of the OC threads.

1278452410220.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back