Hacks and Finds (Spoiler Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the honor? I worked really hard to beat MR as Sonic and unlock the ultimate cheat menu- without cheats. Do you have any idea how great it feels to make such an accomplishment? This kinda removes the glory.

Prime 2.0 said:
Dude, you suck. Now all the newbs will never improve because all the challenges previously there are gone.

FTW

need some real cheats?

yo im new and i got dese cheats only sorry...

press ~ and type in god, this gives invincibility unlimited

press ~ and type in objectplace on (to turn off type objectplace off) this lets u to modify the zone you are in. u get to ad everything mensioned in the game...even eggman....want more? leave me a message and ill send u da cheats u need!!!

your gamer,
Maxlody

Alexmonk0 said:
Man, whatever happened to the time when people actually PLAYED games :/ . Well, if you guys want to use cheats or whatever and completely ruin the game, you do that, while the REAL players work to narrow down their times to unlock whatever it is their trying to unlock.

(Out of interest, what is the point in hacking an open source game?)

Well I'd say that people hack games because they want to find out how something works.
If you were to hack a game just to complete it...well thats just noobish. =/

Re: need some real cheats?

maxlody said:

press ~ and type in objectplace on (to turn off type objectplace off) this lets u to modify the zone you are in. u get to ad everything mensioned in the game...even eggman....want more? leave me a message and ill send u da cheats u need!!!

your gamer,
Maxlody

This is why the wiki exists; it gives all of the commands purposes..

Re: need some real cheats?

maxlody said:

your gamer,
Maxlody
lol liek u cn also jmp by presing / and spndsh by presing . nd in mtch or ctf or tag u cn thrw rngs by presing , ISNT DAT KOOL LOLOL!!!!!!111111oneoneoneone

God, I really hate it when people talk noobish and tell us about stuff we already know. >_>

Where?

Where do I get the SRB2 Cheat Engine files, because none of the Download Links even work!!! I tried making some of my own, based on a screenshot by Jrose. OR, i could just try way back machine...

And I have heard of some secret wads menu and god mode cheat unlockable??? HUH!

srb21103 said:
Where do I get the SRB2 Cheat Engine files, because none of the Download Links even work!!!
JRose said:
I no longer support the CE Cheats. I also removed them from my sites.

srb21103 said:
i could just try way back machine..
That only works if the files are still on server. Which I made sure the files were off the servers.

Update:
Because of the SRB2 update to 1.09.4a none of my cheats work. Also don't bug me asking for me to make cheats that will work for SRB2 1.09.4a.

Your own cheats

How about I just add all the cheats I want as console commands in my SRB2, SRB2ABE. I already started with "multiplayergame" which makes your game multiplayer or singleplayer, so you can be in multiplayer, change game to singleplayer, type in god, and go back to multiplayer to be invincible in a netgame!!!!

Download SRB2 ABE

SRB2 ABE source code (For SDL only)

The God Menu

What is the god menu in SRB2??? Can I find it in the source code?? And what versions of SRB2 have it, I have 1094 and 108. 1094 seems like it doesn't have it, but I'm not sure!

Re: Your own cheats

srb21103 said:
How about I just add all the cheats I want as console commands in my SRB2, SRB2ABE. I already started with "multiplayergame" which makes your game multiplayer or singleplayer, so you can be in multiplayer, change game to singleplayer, type in god, and go back to multiplayer to be invincible in a netgame!!!!

Download SRB2 ABE

SRB2 ABE source code (For SDL only)

Consistency failure imminent.

I downloaded this because i defeated the bame before but had to re-download SRB2. >.<

I realised the Ultimate Cheat was unlocked for me. (That was the only thing i didnt unlock.) I went on it, pressed enter on it and The Game Closed Itself. (Put it like that because it could be a spoiler.)

Is that supposed to happen?

Yes, it's supposed to do that. That's because the effects that happen when you press it are so awesome and incomprehensible that 90% of all computers cannot handle it and crash the game. It's THAT awesome.

Simsmagic said:
Yes, it's supposed to do that. That's because the effects that happen when you press it are so awesome and incomprehensible that 90% of all computers cannot handle it and crash the game. It's THAT awesome.

It's not as funny anymore to say that.

Also J-Town it just a command that exits itself. Something in words "I Quit"

I should have done this a long time ago.

Please lock this topic. I no longer make the cheats and I took the game data files off my site. We had to many people using the cheats online. So I quite making them and took them off my site. But I still get people asking about them. If I do start hacking the game again. I would tell my findings to Sonic Team Jr. staff only. So they can fix it so that no one will be able to use CE cheats.

JRose said:
I should have done this a long time ago.

Please lock this topic. I no longer make the cheats and I took the game data files off my site. We had to many people using the cheats online. So I quite making them and took them off my site. But I still get people asking about them. If I do start hacking the game again. I would tell my findings to Sonic Team Jr. staff only. So they can fix it so that no one will be able to use CE cheats.

Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back