Espio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I really think he's good on TV. So I'll say why not here.
WhatI ment is he's really good.

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

I think he's good on TV. So why not here?
What I ment is it's really good-I mean AWSOME!!

Finally, someone here noticed. Yeah, it's supposed to say Chameleon. But the word was one letter away from one of my favorite Pokemon at the time. I'm still surprised it took this long for someone to point that out.

CZ seems 2.0.5 broke Espio's spin items somehow, it repeatedly spawns on the head of ALL characters. Might wanna look at that and find out what is up.

CZ seems 2.0.5 broke Espio's spin items somehow, it repeatedly spawns on the head of ALL characters. Might wanna look at that and find out what is up.

it's the way those names work: The item for those names is an actual thing. A change in thing number (maybe state number too) should fix this.

I like playing Espio in multiplayer as the color "Lavender". He looks good when he's lavender.

I'm not sure if someone already said this but when you add certain WAD's with him things show up behind you...it was awkward... i added chaos and him and a chao kept following me....then i added him and cream and there was a ball on me...but I do love this WAD! 9/10 (I took half points for sound and the weird trail of things...)

One simple error

Nice. But one simple error. The arms are the wrong colour.

SEE?
fig_espio.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back