Gani-Gani (Sonic 1 Crab) Sprite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultimate said:
Yup, I was planning on doing the bee ^^
In fact, I might do the bee before I continue work on the crab. (Since the bee with bee easier)

Also, I think Bobbla has already finished the motobug sprite (if I remember correctly)
motobugpreviewue6.png

That's right, Ultimate.

When this Sonic 1 crab enemy's finished, could I use it in my Green Hill Zone?

EDIT: Go for the second one, Ultimate.

Sure, you can use it ^^
Also, do you have Bobbla's motobug sprite? I messaged him about it, but I'm not sure if he regularly come on the mb (that was his only post I've ever seen xD)

Also, could you send me the fan looking green crystal sprite from GHZ? I'll credit whoever ripped them.

If you have a link you can give me that, or email at
philipawalker@gmail.com

Sure, you can use it ^^
Also, do you have Bobbla's motobug sprite? I messaged him about it, but I'm not sure if he regularly come on the mb (that was his only post I've ever seen xD)

Also, could you send me the mystical forest zone wad? I couldn't find it on the forums >.<

philipawalker@gmail.com

Thank you ^^

Ultimate said:
Sure, you can use it ^^

Also, could you send me the mystical forest zone wad? I couldn't find it on the forums >.<

philipawalker@gmail.com

Thank you ^^

Sure. Here they are:
MotobugInSrb2Pallete.png

F102A0.png

EDIT: Just great. I ended up quoting the wrong post. You should have edited the first of those two rather than make another one that's almost the same.

Besides, I don't have the Mystical Forest Zone WAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back