SRB2Live Public Beta (srb2live.exe, 56k go make some money)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the top of the menu selection it says SRB2LIVE Login I go on it and it says enter password and username what do I do for that part?

RegoTheAlien said:
At the top of the menu selection it says SRB2LIVE Login I go on it and it says enter password and username what do I do for that part?
You don't do anything. It doesn't work yet.

I played a VIP netgame a while back, and despite the fact that my team had as many as three members at one time, I was always the VIP no matter how many times I got killed.

I also found myself jumping into a death pit an awful lot to escape from those going after me. It just seems to me there should be more of a penalty for that.

Other than the fact that this REALLY needs more KotH levels, I like it.

JEV3 said:
I played a VIP netgame a while back, and despite the fact that my team had as many as three members at one time, I was always the VIP no matter how many times I got killed.

I also found myself jumping into a death pit an awful lot to escape from those going after me. It just seems to me there should be more of a penalty for that.

Other than the fact that this REALLY needs more KotH levels, I like it.

The next release has a bunch of fixes for a load of stuff. :)
I just need to work on the server stuff, really.

Cool, another person stealing my name. :V

Anyways, SRB2 won't be on it because Live's point system's af faggot.

Bug report! If you get killed while on the top of the hill, your score will continue to rise until you choose to respawn.

Reccomended Fix Method that's probably impossible: Alter the Respawn so that it warps you to the player start after you go underground.

This is epic. Very epic. It deserves an encore. *clap clap clap*

Time to ask an annoying question! What is VIP? *shot for asking a stupid question*

<-[~~~~~~~~~~~]

You could keep 2 teams, But you could make one for each color. For example: the Server (Only the server is alowed to do this,) goes to the network settings, and goes to the CTF settings. Then he finds change team colors. He clicks on it. There are two options. They say:

Change team 1 color = Sonic;Blue

Change team 2 color = Knux;Red

If you click on them, they will have alterntives like: Tails;Orange, Zim;Green-(does NOT have to be in there...), Super Sonic;Yellow, Eggman;Grey, and many others. Also there could be(All of this could be in SRB2 1.1) a modification for characters so that they could make there own flag, and also in the MAINCFG, there could be a:
Code:
CTFColor = xxx
This would set the ring color, and your color!

EDIT: Also, in the network settings, in CTF settings, there would be a change of number.
Code:
Player number: 2-4

That said it all.

I like the waaaaavvvvvvy water effects! They make it look like your in a disco.

Heh, thanks for pointing me to that, Aled, I'll consider adding it...

@Chaos Knux:

Hell no, bad idea, how about I just make it only add points if you actually have life in your pixelated veins =P
Fixed in beta.

Re: <-[~~~~~~~~~~~]

Aled The Hedgehog said:
I like the waaaaavvvvvvy water effects! They make it look like your in a disco.
This was originally in the SRB2109 codebase. Cueball just used it, he didn't actually make it himself, Alam did. ;)

By the way, I'm also taking bug reports on anything I didn't add in myself so I can forward them to Alam, the quicker everything on the SVN is tested, the quicker we get a new release! (4a isn't a true release, it's only one file edit...)

Cleanup Notice: Shuffle just cleaned up this topic after a load of crap about signing up was posted, just to let you know, you can't sign up!

After extracting it i would have to say this is a good mod i am waiting for the day when srb2live actualy has a login and 4 way ctf

However king of the ill dosent look that good and i havent been able to do vip yet but this is a good mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back