JB Games: Super Games Fighters 2player version

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, the engine needs some serious work. Slicing a sword towards a wall shouldn't push you back. In relation, the collision is totally wonky - many times have I got stuck in the ground or in a wall. The collision itself is awfully crappy.

Second off... look at Zero. He has this huge saber compared to the other character's little smacks. Some of his Special Moves are glitchy - with his Hyouretsuzan, I often fell beneath the floor - eh. This applies to all the characters in general. This argument also kinda works as how the sprite/art styles and such seem to collide too much. Beyond that, it just looks like everything is lazily stolen in the graphics department, at least for majority of the sprites.

Thirdly, sound problems. It seems that music sometimes leads into the next frame instead of stopping - and 2 music files seem to start playing at once.

Still looks promising, though, although how anyone giving this a 10/10 or even a 7/10 so far while being sane is beyond me. Also, this *is* a beta... :p

Gah, add Gardevoir or something. :(

If you didn't know the VS on was the first beta. All them problems had been fixed. And this was orginally on MMF1 but I had to convert it to MMF2 which made tons of new glitches which was all fixed. So I basically had to redo it so its much better now cuz of MMF2. Have you tried any Ultimate attacks yet?

When I got your luigi wad, I came across your games. And I give Super Game Fighters a 10/10. I love the mario kart lvl. And Naruto's Resengan.

:? Don't ask the many people who did, I released at alot of places and they rate to 10-8. I guess people just ignore the glitches, because I did warn them about it. But you really don't run into that many collision glitches. But I may change how they move, maybe.

Oh Jman,I forgot to tell you this 2 player version is awsome.I like the Final Rush stage,how the people get different things to ride.9.5-10.It was awsome even though there were glitches.

I will release a final beta version with a longer Adventure mode, 4players, more levels, and card play. Then I'll take a long break hope that people will find some new glitches before I continue making the Full version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back