Megaman: Time Tangent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manic

wat
The title for this Mega Man game is called Mega Man TT (Time Tangent): The Fight for History!!; or ロックマン TT: 歴史のための戦い!! - Rokkuman TT: Rekishi Notameno Tatakai!!, in Japanese.

This is a Mega Man fan project that an artist named CadmiumRed started. The game engine that's going to be used is GCNMario/N64Mario's Megaman Engine (Multimedia Fusion 2 Engine), which is also used for Megaman Unlimited.
Essentially, this game is about Dr. Wily stealing 8 of the world's industrial robots and using them for conquering the planet, you know, a typical plan that he would hatch that normally ends up in failure.

Story summary:
In the year 20XX, several time portals pop up, with rampaging robots coming out of them. It turns out that Dr. Wily stole 8 of the world's industrial robots and used them to steal the blueprints, for a machine that creates time portals.

Dr. Light developped time portal chips for Mega Man and Protoman, so that they could stop him.
The Robot Masters that Cadmium designed are:
Flood Man
Nova Man
Sprint Man
Auger Man
Neuro Man
Mage Woman
Kevlar Man
Gryphon Man

If you want to see his designs, they're located at http://cadmiumred.deviantart.com.
Here's the current jobs:
Lead designer: CadmiumRed
Spriter: Me (Manic)
Story writer: KudosForce
Musical Composers: MexicanSunflower and Danooct1
Coding: GCNMario/N64Mario and MexicanSunflower

If anyone wants to help out, you can contact either Kudos or me.
Here are screen captures of our game.

213rx5l.png
nzq0s2.png
w6thnb.png

9roa6e.png
5wfncw.png

And, our website;
http://megamantt.webs.com

Wow, first the MM 8 Fanicom, then 8-bit death match, and now this? I gotta get busy on the Mega Man wiki fan game section. The Sprite work looks beautiful btw...

I agree, that spritework is pretty nifty.

You know, I've never actually played Mega Man before. Maybe I'll cut my teeth on this.

Thanks. I try my best to try to get the style as Capcom-like as possible. Kevvviiinnn is also on the team as a musical composer as well, which is awesome. We are also looking for someone to help with the 8-bit tilesets too, so if anyone wants to help out, please speak up. :P

Bumpage. Cadmium's got a whole load of new artwork made, which looks pretty awesome.

An example of his most recent artwork would be of the RMs in Powered Up style.

MMTT_Powered_Up_Collection_by_CadmiumRED.png

As far a spritework goes, we have resprited the enemy sprites, and a great deal of remaking the Robot Master sprites as well. We also have a new title screen.

2mae51.jpg

I agree, that spritework is pretty nifty.

You know, I've never actually played Mega Man before. Maybe I'll cut my teeth on this.

I don't know if I should be saying this (might be illegal) but get yourself an Es emulator and get Megaman roms. I never played the series myself but once Megaman 10 came out I have garnered an interest in the franchise. The fan film by Eddie Lebron was getting to me as well and I wanted to experience the games myself.

I have only played the first two Megamans but I can say without a doubt that they are awesome.

As for this game I am loving the art and aesthetics of this game already. But I have a question about your engine (seeing as I have never heard of it). Does it make 2D games or 3D? Because one of those screencaps is making it look like a 3D game.

Good luck with your project. I think I might have to post up a Sonic Freerunner topic to let you guys get a feel on the progress we are making.

(might be illegal) but get yourself an Es emulator and get Megaman roms.
Yes, it is illegal to do download ROMs. But, not many people care.

I bet its going to be a 2D game, not 3D.

Yup, 2D. Not sure where you're getting the idea of a picture being in 3D. o_O Is it the Wily castle picture? If not, then I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back