Jadeflower 1 help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I try my hand at multiplayer levels? I've heard they're easier to make. And I'm working on a character WAD, too.

[way offtopic]SML, how the **** did you change your username?[/way offtopic]

It really depends on how you look at it. Good multiplayer levels are a hell of a lot harder to make with the new match system. You have to do a lot of strategic placement and worry about weapon balancing and such. And even then you probably won't get a lot of people playing it or even liking it. On the other hand, singleplayer levels require a lot of determination and creativity to even be able to finish. And if you don't balance out gimmicks, visuals, and gameplay just right then you're guaranteed some bad reception.

Ok, I try my hand at multiplayer levels. I've already got an idea for a match level. It'll be called "Green Valley Zone". Good level name or no?

If it ends up to be a good match level, I'll put it in MH.

Well, aren't most match level names in SRB2 generic?
Though I guess I don't have to be so generic. Any suggestions? And I like Emerald Valley.

It's pretty generic. I'm guessing you're going with a grassy theme? I don't know. Usually names with the same first starting letters sound good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back