Proto SOCing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some suggestions.

His spin frames could be him crouching and blocking attacks. And you could set it so his spinitem makes him temporarily invincible, and his spinning sounds are blank ones. Also, mindash and maxdash = 0 will make him not move when he releases his spin.

His ringsling could just be a rail shot. And rings can be his ammo. Simple.

Air ability? Leave it as double jump. Or even have no ability.

You're late. I ardy said the invicable rolling if you care to read.

And rail cannot be shot naturally, because it isn't a real item. Not item = not for sling item.

Tell you what, I've got an old test character here, with pretty much the shield power you're looking for. I can just give you that if you want.

Jman said:
Erik the Red said:
Speaking of which, anyone know how to get rid of the "white lines" surrounding the sprite after editing it in photoshop other than manually removing them in paint?

You do all of that? Ahh this is easy, I did this with some of my comics I made when I had a scanner. Before you scan it, outline your drawing in black ink then scan it then open it up in paint and monohrome it which will make it only black and white which mean what ever you outline in ink will be there with out all that extra crap, then save it as png or what file you use to get the color back.

Umm, I meant after I color it in, I don't even use the original scan. I scan it, paste it onto a new layer, set it to multiply and color under it using several layers for each color. Then I remove the original linework and resize it. but when I resize it, it leaves a semitransparent edge around him which shows up as white lines around him.

:oops: Sorry, Cuz the only thing I have is mspaint and no scanner. Never used anything but mspaint in my whole life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back