Bots

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do i do the sugar-hyper-bot-madness command? (Am I stupid to ask this? :oops: )

1551 bots = OMFG SIGNAL HANDLER SEGEMNT VIOLATION! XD

Playing with bots is awesome, perfectly to kill the time, i always have fun playing Coop or CTF With bots, Tag also.

Here comes some sprout speech:
There isn't a way to play in match mode with SRB2JTE everyone get's consistency failures.

That was a speech?

tailsfan33, please don't go about bumping up topics if all you're going to add to them is "I think [subject] is dumb." Really, what does that add to anything? Your opinion, certainly, but only barely. Have some more meat to your posts.

Once me and my sister where playing on the LAN, and we went to SA city with TONS of bots, anyway they where all following her so she said "Help me!" So I switched to tails and flew her out, the only thing was a Sonicbot grabed onto her leg and it was the 3 of us in the air :lol:

sprout said:
Here comes some sprout speech:
There isn't a way to play in match mode with SRB2JTE everyone get's consistency failures.

Technically, you can. It just works best with bots.

But they suck at match anyway. It's a miracle that they rack up points on each other's stupidity and win the competition anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back