Kaipo: The Desert's Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfelipe51

My newest level is finished! I present: Kaipo: The Desert's Oasis! Yes, This level is from Final Fantasy IV! After 2 hours, I finally made this level! Enjoy!

WITH LEVEL HEADERS AND DEATHMATCH STARTS:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/c6g5fx

ScreenShots:
SCREEN03.png

SCREEN02.png

SCREEN01.png

ENJOY!!!

This is crap, Just delete it.
Good:
+A Thok Barrier.
Wait...Is that all the good?Yes.
Bad:
-No Scenery.
-I can't see any Level Design.
-The Quicksand there is useless.
-No end sector.
-No level header.
-Rings aren't deafed(AKA:They don't float)
Understand GS(Glaber Syndrome)And you'll discover it's almost impossible to port a level from some Traveller Tales/Slow walk persons game.Example:Crash Bandicoot:The Wrath Of Cortex for SRB2 = Pure fail.
I'm gonna rate this 0/10.I bet you did this in 1-5 minutes.

Superusuario said:
I'm gonna rate this 0/10.I bet you did this in 1-5 minutes.

Think again. For one thing, the level does not look cramped, or too open. The level does not look anywhere near as bad as you say it is, so it makes your rating of this level seem exaggurated. I can't believe that you rated that level 0/10, even though you did mention he remembered the thok barrier.

Anyway, didn't you notice that he said he did this in 2 hours?

Fixed the level headers. =]
Hey, this level is from FFIV. This level is good! I made this in 2 hours! =)

lfelipe51 said:
Fixed the level headers. =]
Hey, this level is from FFIV. This level is good! I made this in 2 hours! =)
So basically you ported a map from another game to srb2 =/, also 2 hours isn't enough time working on a map, some people work days on them.

The amount of time put into a wad is unimportant. What is important is the quality of the map itself. From the screenshots I can confidently say that you've put quite a bit of effort into this. Ignore Superusuario, he can't get level design right in his own maps, let alone review the maps of others. >_>

This maps looks fairly well put together, but please do remember to deaf your rings...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back