Crawlie, Clawer & Jetter - Jetter's done! With no sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy hell! He's finally here to wreak havoc on your netgames and stuff. Crawlie the Crawla, the full version, and my first WORKING wad, is now on SRB2! This drug-addicted Crawla comes complete with self-rechargable batteries and no Flickies. Later, after Crawlie seems to be quite popular, people suggested I should make more like this. So I did, starting with Crawlie's angry brother, Clawer, and Crawlie's best bud, Jetter. Now that they are done, the true power (well, insanity) of Team Rebellion is now unleashed! Erm, yeah...

CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY:

Crawlie The Crawla (2.0)
The standard version of Crawlie with a useful hover ability, a working gun, a crazy superform and comes complete with humourous taunts! MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Crawlie The Crawla (2.0) - No Sounds
If you prefer no custom taunts and stuff in the character, then this version's for you. Still has the cool abilities though! MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Crawlie The Crawla (2.0) - Special Edition
Same as the standard, but there is a hidden secret within this version of the character. Find it yourself and don't use XWE to cheat! MIRROR DOWNLOAD

NOTE: It's highly suggested that you download the latest version, for netgamer's sake!

Clawer the Crawla (1.0)
The second of the three renegade robots. Clawer is very fast. (But not as fast as Sonic though.) He also has the Speed Glide ability, can shoot Bomb Rings, is very angry and has even more crazy taunts! (NOTE: Contains swearing, but don't worry folks, they're censored!) MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Clawer the Crawla (1.0) - No Sounds
Like the standard version of Clawer, but has no custom taunts and stuff for the guys who prefer it. MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jetter the Jetty-Syn (1.0) - No Sounds
This version of the daft Jetty-Syn has no sounds attatched. Meh. MIRROR DOWNLOAD

CHANGELOG (Crawlie 2.0):
-Added new running frames and spinning frames. Updated spring/jump frames a little.
-Updated Mental Crawlie's side running frames only a teeny weeny bit, but nothing intresting.
-New Character Select pic, all hand drawn by yours truly! Except for the letters...

SCREENSHOTS:

Before some morons come in and yell "2cr33n2 0r GTF0!!!11!", here are some shots of the character in action, and haven't been changed since V1 of Crawlie! (Except the ones of the other two characters, they were never made back then.)

srb20033tl7.png

Crawlie is surveying the scene, looking for your children...

srb20029mk0.png

Which Crawla is the odd one out? Oh, the one at the center of the screen...

srb20032kl1.png

WTF are you lookin' at?!

srb20047jn2.png

Mental Crawlie: The result of over-addiction to cannabis and the power of all 7 Chaos Emeralds combined. Plus, his power level is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!

srb20049hs1.png

Crawlie's Mental Form zipping along. JUST DON'T LOOK AT THE EYES!

srb20061gr8.png

Clawer doesn't like you. Clawer will kill you!

srb20064ra6.png

Another shot of Clawer. What do you think it looks like?

srb20066oj8.png

Jetter is floatin' in the city...

srb20067sx9.png

"What? Are you talking about SA City?"

srb20069hl8.png

WHEE! Jet Jump!

srb20070nl5.png

"Microsoft will be sued for thiiiiis!!!"

PROMOTIONAL STUFF:

Yes, they promote the WADs very good! *shot*

allyouremeraldsaq5.png

The CATS is at it again!

teamrebellionpu5.png

A group shot of the Ones Who Betrayed Eggman for... Crazy ****.

CREDITS:
SonicTheDalek (Original Idea, Graphics and stuff...)
Fish Hook (Voices for Crawlie)
ah2190 (Voices for Clawer)
nitro_the_hedgehog (Helping out with Crawlie's Mental Form)

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
SSNTails for making the original sprites, and for making such a great game.
Cutmanmike and Nev3r for inspiration for the Special Edition of Crawlie.

And that, my friends, is all I have time for. Now sit down, play SRB2, add these WADs and have fun! I hope... just don't let Mental Crawlie kill you.

Wow, a modified crawla as a playable character.. Nice work :D!

mephiles_the_dark1 said:
i keep laughing at this taunt "I will rip your pride and joy out from between your legs and eat it for my teeeaaa........eeaa...ea"
I loved that taunt. Especially the ending part makes me laugh for some odd reason.

Excuse me for being off topic but if you add Crawlie, a Jettsyn, an Eggman soldier and eggman himself you've got the whole squad right there! XD

What, a full team of playable rouge enemies?

Crawlie the Crawla, ...Jetty(?) The Jetty-Syn, and Buzzy(?) the buzz?

That would be interesting, especially if they replaced the 3 main characters. A Thokker, a Flyer and a Glider.

Heh, Robo Sonic Blast 2, with Sonic, Tails and Knux as the 3 bosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back