What kind of video game music do you listen too?

What type of video game music d'ya like?

• Classic video game music (Sonic the Hedgehog 1 for example)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New video game music (Sonic Adventure's sound test music, for example)

• Both

• I listen to real music, Like on VH1 or CMT.

• I listen to ALL music

• I don't listen to music

• Other (Please post what you listen too.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Videogame music is the only kind of music that ever appealed to me, really. This includes remixes.

I enjoy the Remixes they put out
/me go looks for billions of Ice Cap Remixs
*Shot*

I was just about to say that. SA2's music owned. Seriously. Half the songs on my iPod are from it...

Oh-Amy's theme from SA1 was good.

I accidently hit New, but I meant both. I listen to loads of stuff. My full playlist is more than two days long :p.

I normally listen to classic and present day Mario music. (Currently, I'm listening to Rainbow Cruise from Super Smash Brothers Melee)

I only listen to the soundtrack of the greatest NES game of all time: Bible Adventures.

Wario Land 4. I like this game's soundtrack so much, in fact, that I consider Ryoji Yoshitomi's work on it to be its own genre.

For other series, I also happen to like stuff in Hoshi no Kirby, Ristar the Shooting Star, and practically anything remotely related to SONICTEAM, including Sonic the Hedgehog and NiGHTS into Dreams.... Fumie Kumatani, Naofumi Hataya, and Richard Jacques are among my favourites. Oh yes, and Yoko Shimomura's works on Mario & Luigi and Kingdom Hearts are über gut.

Ritz said:
Videogame music is the only kind of music that ever appealed to me, really. This includes remixes.

Same here, although animé has also been thrown into the mix in my case. This mainly consists of Italian animé music.

Rap, hip-hop, etc...

I'm really into old-school rap, like Public Enemy, A Tribe Called Quest, Beastie Boys, LL Cool J...

Well, if we're going to get specific, I really enjoyed the soundtrack to Skullmonkeys, this old PSX game made entirely in Claymation. And then there's Sonic music in general, though I especially love the Jap SCD score. The US score had some high points, of course. Also, it should be noted that the only rap/rock/hip-hop/whatever tune that I ever enjoyed was Gorillaz's Feel Good Inc.

Ritz said:
Well, if we're going to get specific, I really enjoyed the soundtrack to Skullmonkeys, this old PSX game made entirely in Claymation. And then there's Sonic music in general, though I especially love the Jap SCD score. The US score had some high points, of course. Also, it should be noted that the only rap/rock/hip-hop/whatever tune that I ever enjoyed was Gorillaz's Feel Good Inc.

Duh, duh-duh duh, dah dah! Feel Good! Do, do-do do, do do. Feel Good!

Both Gorillaz and De La Soul rule. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back