Custom music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starfox91 said:
:cry: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This can't be happening

I think you add the song as a lump, then give it a musicslot, then you add the musicslot to the header.

First, don't double post. Read the rules. And your sig is too big, you're going to get in trouble.

Second, use XWE. It allows for importing of songs in DOOM-related games, of which one is SRB2.

On a side note, post the 'badass' music here. I've been downloading a ton of music lately and now I'm out to make my music folder bigger then you could imagine (Right now it's capping at 19gig ^_^;)

Tellin you. I' don't know how. And i don't have the url. Go to google and search for (artist:)Ayumi Hamasaki-(song:)Evolution

Well all start somewhere, don't expect to get it immediatly.

If you just take a couple seconds and follow it step by step, it's really easy.

Open XWE. Make a new WAD. Load the file into the WAD with the "Load" parameter (under "Entry"). For Ogg Vorbis files and MP3s, rename to O_MAP[insert music slot here]M. A good example is "O_MAP01M", which replaces the first level's music. For MIDIs, rename "D_MAP[insert music slot here]M"; the same name, but with a D, not an O.

That make any sense? It becomes much easier once you've done it a few times.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
On a side note, post the 'badass' music here. I've been downloading a ton of music lately and now I'm out to make my music folder bigger then you could imagine (Right now it's capping at 19gig ^_^;)
Oh, my god, that's worse than my Carmatrix movies series (2.47 GB)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back