SC_Medpack (Previously known as SC_GMS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D: Manray wasn't lost world themed. But I could make any level. A sky level, a desert one (I'm leaning a but towards desert), or regular (a normal level, grass, rocks, soil, little water sections, etc.).

Also, @black forgot to say, the sky has been one of the first things updated. Not uploaded yet though.

D: Manray wasn't lost world themed. But I could make any level. A sky level, a desert one (I'm leaning a but towards desert), or regular (a normal level, grass, rocks, soil, little water sections, etc.).

Also, @black forgot to say, the sky has been one of the first things updated. Not uploaded yet though.
I HIGHLY suggest a Sky Themed Level, along with THIS theme RIGHT here!
(It's better that I say that this song was created by Blue Warrior, I'm in love with this song!)

Last edited:
I HIGHLY suggest a Sky Themed Level, along with THIS theme RIGHT here!
(It's better that I say that this song was created by Blue Warrior, I'm in love with this song!)

You sir have read my mind. I also love the song, and was actually about to contact BW this weekend about permission to use it. Blue Warrior, if you accept this usage of your beautiful music, do say so...Please :p

I have an idea for Gylphic Canyon, for the characters on this level, this time NOT based on lua, put the emeralds where Sonic can't reach there, now for Tails... What about the player don't play this level with Tails? It's just an idea, so don't get mad...

Other then it, you should keep up the good work, and with some help, you can reach the awsomeness!

I have an idea for Gylphic Canyon, for the characters on this level, this time NOT based on lua, put the emeralds where Sonic can't reach there, now for Tails... What about the player don't play this level with Tails? It's just an idea, so don't get mad...

Other then it, you should keep up the good work, and with some help, you can reach the awsomeness!

Well maybe, but now that I look at it I want this pack to mainly be for Sonic...However I love multiple paths. Maybe not too much, but paths I like.

Edit: I was testing the three prime evils, aka this map pack, in opengl, and I found this part funny. Since I still have the Dalek.md2s on the robo - hoods from Void tests, I saw this:

Last edited:
First of all, I didn't noticed the skybox change :V
And finally...

I FUCKING LOVE THAT SONIC MODEL!!!11!1!ONE! 11/10. No, really. That made my day.

First of all, I didn't noticed the skybox change :V
And finally...

I FUCKING LOVE THAT SONIC MODEL!!!11!1!ONE! 11/10. No, really. That made my day.

Although it's in submissions, I need to update that model actually. Some animations look odd

Maybe that's why it's sitting on Submissions? :V

Nope. It's sitting in submissions because yes. :p. Things just sit in submissions because the people who check the stuff in submissions do not have the time to check it.

Anywho, back on topic. I will definitely add another level to the pack, depending on Blue Warrior's decision to allow the music, it can either be a sky level, or if the music is denied, then a regular level will be implemented.

Nope. It's sitting in submissions because yes. :p. Things just sit in submissions because the people who check the stuff in submissions do not have the time to check it.

Anywho, back on topic. I will definitely add another level to the pack, depending on Blue Warrior's decision to allow the music, it can either be a sky level, or if the music is denied, then a regular level will be implemented.

The judges are connected, just checked, so.... meh :V

Anyway, maybe making a sky platforming-like zone? (NOT MAKE A COPYPASTE OF AGZ, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD) You know, a speed-platforming like zone, and maybe calling it... Heaven Speedway or something :V

The judges are connected, just checked, so.... meh :V

Anyway, maybe making a sky platforming-like zone? (NOT MAKE A COPYPASTE OF AGZ, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD) You know, a speed-platforming like zone, and maybe calling it... Heaven Speedway or something :V

But why not? Copy and pastes of AGZ are one of my favorite things to do. Jokes aside, yeah most of my levels are meant for speed stuff. Many of my maps that I have on my computer that I have not (and possibly will not) share are similar to Manray in a couple of ways.

Also, I was thinking about Lua implicated into levels, and I know a way on how to make the Sky Troops mission select thingy. Like the "Destroy Eggman's ship to go to blah level, destroy this gem to go to blah level, or go to the goal to go to blah level".

I know how to do this, and easily at that, but the problem only remains with one thing. The ship and the way of destroying it. To be truthful to the game of Shadow, I would require a Lua GUN turret. And for the ships, I would need a non - moving flying enemy that needs to be hit several times before death.

But why not? Copy and pastes of AGZ are one of my favorite things to do. Jokes aside, yeah most of my levels are meant for speed stuff. Many of my maps that I have on my computer that I have not (and possibly will not) share are similar to Manray in a couple of ways.

Also, I was thinking about Lua implicated into levels, and I know a way on how to make the Sky Troops mission select thingy. Like the "Destroy Eggman's ship to go to blah level, destroy this gem to go to blah level, or go to the goal to go to blah level".

I know how to do this, and easily at that, but the problem only remains with one thing. The ship and the way of destroying it. To be truthful to the game of Shadow, I would require a Lua GUN turret. And for the ships, I would need a non - moving flying enemy that needs to be hit several times before death.
OR, OR, we could make it a Metal Sonic race! (That might be a suggestion, not a smart one though) But besides that, I think it's best to just make it a little less shadow based, maybe at first it's a sky ruin area, then it turns into a fleet-based level as you catch up with Eggman's fleet, ending with a Animal capsule, resulting in as the destruction of a ship, completing the level. (I have the oddest and non-intelligent fantasies, don't I?)

Actually, those are really good ideas, but I was thinking of a speedy-platformer zone, like going at full speed, jumping here and there, maybe making the player RUSH and making him run 'obligatorily' for not getting killed by a drowning-like effect for not going fast. And then, maybe combining it with the 'ShadowthegamelikeideaofDuonandDoctor' for a really long zone. And then, we have to name it somehow. I just putted a idea up ther, but again, calling it Heaven Speedway may look good, I guess.

Please tell me that idea is for actual gameplay and not a heavily automated "start the level to win" zone.

Please tell me that idea is for actual gameplay and not a heavily automated "start the level to win" zone.

Jumping around on platforms while running at super speeds...
Start to win...

Next time you play and beat the Sonic 06 mach speed sections by turning on the level without dying, do take a video. (Well, that really isn't that hard, but the point gets across).

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Actually, those are really good ideas, but I was thinking of a speedy-platformer zone, like going at full speed, jumping here and there, maybe making the player RUSH and making him run 'obligatorily' for not getting killed by a drowning-like effect for not going fast. And then, maybe combining it with the 'ShadowthegamelikeideaofDuonandDoctor' for a really long zone. And then, we have to name it somehow. I just putted a idea up ther, but again, calling it Heaven Speedway may look good, I guess.

The idea for sky troops was for sky troops, not the extra sky level. After all, every zone needs a second act.

@Themedic Yeah, after all, this levelpack was well-received. although a little buggy at start (?)
So yeah, try to make a Manray Zone 2, or a second part for GCZ.

What I am thinking is this:

Glyphic Canyon act 2 = Sky Troops
Manray Zone Act 2 = Day Stage of Manray
Splash Hill Zone Act 2 = My 3D interpretation of the stage
Unknown Sky Act (possibly Heaven Speedway) Act 1 = Sky level, design unknown for now, as well as act 2.

Unknown Sky Act (possibly Heaven Speedway) Act 1 = Sky level, design unknown for now, as well as act 2.

Glyphic Canyon: Maybe you can base on the SHTH zone, and... Just get off the Emerald Seek Mission. It doesn't fit to the level.

Manray Zone: Yeah, and so, can have any other Mach Speed section? I love them :B

Splash Hill Zone: Maybe basing on GFZ with another design :V

HSZ: Just think of a design, and put a mach speed section (Not like the other ones) so you have to nostoprunning and do some platforming, adding a drown effect so the player feels rushed, (Like the final section of ERZ3) and just... Running while running (?)
EDIT IN HSZ: Add a sunset-like theme for the level, so it is more original, and Doesn't look like AGZ and SPZ (Starlight Palace Zone from Mystic Realm)

As a Part of Heaven Speedway, I think the mach speed section should be the merge between the Ruins and the Fleet (Basically, one portion is the ruins of heaven speedway, and a spring will lead into the egg fleet... Unless... HEAVEN SPEEDWAY ACT 2 IS EGG FLEET ZONE (weird fantasies today...)

Last edited:
Well, I wouldn't know the first thing about doing this, but could you add some dash rings that require some skill to get to that could lead to different pathways that close up based on time spent in the level (kinda like how Pirate's Island from Sonic Rush Adventure has little shortcuts that block of when the timer reaches a certain point)? I think that would add something extra to the gameplay.

I want this to be along a mach speed section (unless the entire level is a mach speed section, in which case, cool). Is it also possible to throw the game into 2D mode during these? Like sending the player straight to a spring that leads into a part in which the game enables 2D mode and has you doing mach speed things along that, and then switching back to 3D, a la Modern games.

EDIT: Sorry if I sound demanding or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back