SRB2 Pisses Me off!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong, I love this game!!! Infact it's one of my favorite games ever, at least it was. My love for the game was soon crushed after I finally reach the final boss battle after going through the HELL that is Egg Rock zone, finding the disco room,and collecting 99 lives, only to be met with an error making the game crash!!! This is not my PC's fault, it does this every time I fall behind one of the platforms in the Boss battle. So I go through hell only to find out that the game crashed!! PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE!!!! It pretty much ruined the game for me. Until then I'm not going near SRB2!!

Well, nobody can figure out your issue if you don't tell us what the errors said. WAS there an error message? Was it a segment violation? If so, post the EIP here: http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=33573

'Till then, I dunno if any of the devs can really just go by just this info.

Yea it was a segment violation.

Moderator Notice:
Use the edit button next time.

Lol actually nevermind. After I cooled off I decided to try it again and a beat the game. Damn is it difficult but rewarding after you complete it. I still believe SRB2 could be in my top 10 list of my favorite games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back