Is it wired to have a crush on a video game Character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, it ain't weird. You're just not going to get anything out of it. The same applies for people who like movie stars or athletes.

I used to like various anime characters when I was younger. I've matured since then, though. (Considering I'm 16 I can't say I'm fully mature yet, though)

Well, that depends. Attracted to? Oh yes, some video game characters are quite beautiful. Love? No, as they clearly are not people. I can't romanticly love something that isn't real.

Mystic said:
Well, that depends. Attracted to? Oh yes, some video game characters are quite beautiful. Love? No, as they clearly are not people. I can't romanticly love something that isn't real.

I agree with what you say, you cant "love" a video game character, but I guess you can can find them attractive.

Take dead or alive for example. :)

Mystic said:
Thats what she said!

^_^

Video game characters aren't even real. So yeah its weird to have a crush on a fiction character.

When it comes to Sonic characters. Its kinda sick to love an animal character. There not even human nor real.

I have a crush on a pop'n music character. This is Lotte*.

I don't find her hot, just cute.
If I HAD to like a Sonic character, I think Honey the Cat is pretty cute.

Also My friend has a crush on Kairi. I find that weird.

Sally?

*banned*

This topic can only fail. This is not the kind of stuff you need to get into with a group as segmented as the Sonic furbase.

Whoops, I meant fanbase! O.o

Well, on my school's librabry, I read that it's OK to get lost in your own world when you're reading (or something like that); it's OK to fall in love with the story's characters; ...
So... I guess it isn't all that strange. Yet still, you shouldn't get to exicted about that.

Attracted to Amy? Sorry, but the first thing I thought of was "yiff". '-';

Anyway. As to being attracted to fictional characters, there isn't any from a video game I'm interested, or book, or anything else like that. However, I can make up characters within my mind. One, whatever I got this name from (I just think it sounds nice), "Shayna". She's a naga.

Maybe I could draw it?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back