Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Tips & Tricks (Spoiler)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRose

LOL Man
I put the spoiler up there because you can get a lot more pokemon and other stuff ones you get the National PokeDex.

By breeding different forms of Eevee. You could get different attack for Eevee's forms. So you could have Thunderbolt as a attack for Flareon.

The biggest help for stuff like that and more.
http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/

I need more tips.

Insert Name Here said:
jrose05 said:
So you could have Thunderbolt as a attack for Flareon.
But Flareon can't learn Thunderbolt..... >.>
That's the point.
The baby Eevee will have that attack, so when it evolves, it will still keep it.

I get that, I'm just saying that Flareon can't learn Thunderbolt by breeding or whatever else, heck no one can learn thunderbolt by breeding.

That site is really well known.

Also, no, check the "Egg moves" section for what Eevee can/can't learn. Thunderbolt isn't listed there. So, no, Flareon can't learn Thunderbolt.

Actually, I think Eevee can learn Thunderbolt by TM. [offtopic] ew, Pokeman. It gets boring after you beat the game. [/offtopic]

DashFox2007 said:
Kaysakado said:
Eww Pokeman. It gets boring after you beat the game.

LIES! You obviously haven't explored any Diamond and Pearl sidequests and extra pokeman.
No, I've done the sidequests and gotten the extra Pokemans, then it gets boring.

Spoilers? How can Pokemon be spoiled? It's always the same exact story with different characters.

DashFox2007 said:
Kaysakado said:
Eww Pokemon. It gets boring after you beat the game.

LIES! You obviously haven't explored any Diamond and Pearl sidequests and extra pokemon.
No, he's not lying. It's just the same once and again. You obviously don't see that new pokemons are just a way to take people's attention. Sidequests? As I told, I'ts just the same once and again. xP

Shuffle said:
Spoilers? How can Pokemon be spoiled? It's always the same exact story with different characters.
You spoiled completely the new pokemon games with that comment. xD

Pepe said:
Insert Name Here said:
jrose05 said:
So you could have Thunderbolt as a attack for Flareon.
But Flareon can't learn Thunderbolt..... >.>
That's the point.
The baby Eevee will have that attack, so when it evolves, it will still keep it.

Yep, just like Bagon with Hydro Pump. Breed a male Gyarados with a female Bagon. The male Gyarados has to have Hydro Pump, althuogh it takes a while since it learns it at Lv 40. Breed it, and it takes loads of steps, and hatch it. Look at the move set, and Hydro pump should be one of the movesets. I was shocked to get a Shiny Bagon in Emerald with Hydro pump. It's a Salemence Lv 59 now, in Diamond.

More pokemon have hidden moves, not just the 2 pokemon mentioned. Psypokes is a great pokemon resource site, with egg move data, and various other information for each one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back