Jeck Jims' MD2s 2.0's Final Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge 2013 Update!
Happy late New Year!
I've been busy over the last chunk of 2012 making crap loads of models with the guidance of those in #SRB2Kart. With this update comes;
-New Rosy
-Espio (Official version and SRB2's WAD version)
-Hinote
-Classic Mighty
-Bean
-Modern Metal Sonic
-ALL CLASSIC CHARACTERS HAVE HAD MAJORLY TOUCHED UP ANIMATIONS (Sonic,Tails,Knuckles,Shadow,Silver,Blaze)

-All new karts, based on Iceman404's new kart sprites.
-New Custom Karts for Blaze, Espio, Knuckles, Amy, Jet, Shadow, Silver, Sonic, Tails, MetalSonic, and Bean.
-New Shield for kart. (SORB SORB.md2 3.9 0.0)
-Optional "Modern' Classic Amy" for kart
-Chao to replace "Birdie" "Cheese" and "Chip" in kart (and Riders)

-Sonic 3 Styled Monitors. <-- Self explanatory, however, the item you get pops out the monitor when broken, rather than a cube

WHEN USING CHARACTER VANILLA MODELS, RENAME FILES TO "PLAY"
WHEN USING CHARACTER KART MODEL, RENAME FILES TO "RIDR"

*Please redownload any and all new versions of classic and kart models, for almost everything is new or updated in some way.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I expected no less from you, this is fantastic, especially the classic characters, I'm downloading this instant.

EDIT: You have great talent, I'm suprised you're not working with sonic team or sonic team jr.

Just amazing... no words to describe this.

But on a side note. I find this hard to make the md2 models to appear. Probably because I'm more on visual tutorials then worded tutorials or I'm just really bad at worded help.

Edit: Looking over the files, I see some a few missing.

Last edited:
Oh my gawd! Yours Md2 are just... Awesome!!!
What is the program you use to make them?

These are cool! I think used misfit model of something like that. I use sketchup, a free 3d modeler. You should make a classic Rouge.

I am now jealous cause Hinote now has a model and I've seen a KO.T.E. model image floating around before. I still wish I could see a model of Senku, though I more or less lost all support for the Senku (hedgehog) character anymore. The Senku Niola (human) character on the other hand I support but nobody else acknowledges him because he's one of my own characters and everyone knows nobody cares about characters that aren't well known, official or even a good character in general, and plus I've never made an actual complete wad of him, specially for reference. So, oh well. :<

I am now jealous cause Hinote now has a model and I've seen a KO.T.E. model image floating around before. I still wish I could see a model of Senku, though I more or less lost all support for the Senku (hedgehog) character anymore. The Senku Niola (human) character on the other hand I support but nobody else acknowledges him because he's one of my own characters and everyone knows nobody cares about characters that aren't well known, official or even a good character in general, and plus I've never made an actual complete wad of him, specially for reference. So, oh well. :<

So did you literally come here to just subtly beg for him to model your character? :V

Multicharacter Md2's are not supported in the current version of kart, they will be in the next release. (Don't ask me when)
And... fan characters are a strange area for me, the only reason I did Hinote and Knockout is because they are in SRB2Kart and SRB2FE, mods that I constantly play with others, and I want models for all in-game characters, they were also requested and aided by those in #srb2kart.
I still have that modern Senku we started way back, I could have another look at it :)

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tmwtqajw00igtcc/rouge.PNG
Oh and this is like 90% done^

Last edited:
But wasn't the game cancelled by the guy who made it, and in the video the guy was using multiple md2s.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Also the Crawla md2s get rid of the Tails & Knux Md2s

How do I fix this?

Note:I use Srb2CB

Last edited:
Also Classic Silver Crashes the game. How do I fix this?

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Classic Silver is evil to Srb2CB

SRB2FE (which got a namechange) isn't ready for a public release yet (If there's even going to be one). Don't worry too much about it.

Ah, OK. It just kind of irks me when people keep things private. I saw some YT videos and it looks pretty good to me ._.

Thank you but what about the Knuckles & Tails md2s not working when i use the crawla md2s

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

also the THZ Boss md2 does the same thing as classic silver did.

Your first problem I don't know how to fix, your probably doing something wrong. The second, that boss doesn't work outside of vanilla for the same reason as silver, but unlike silver I did not make a fix for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back