Good Hosting for Sprite Comics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eblo the Hedgehog said:
Your opinionated stuff sucks. You ninny.
opinion

Wow. You need to be able to take criticism, or else your comic will never get better. Right now it looks like there's no point in even putting it on the web. But that's my opinion. You get mad at someone for writing their negative opinions when you just put a negative opinion yourself. Contradicted.

Ice said:
Eblo the Hedgehog said:
Your opinionated stuff sucks. You ninny.
opinion

Wow. You need to be able to take criticism, or else your comic will never get better. Right now it looks like there's no point in even putting it on the web. But that's my opinion. You get mad at someone for writing their negative opinions when you just put a negative opinion yourself. Contradicted.
Wow, this is getting really off-topic. Now I'm officially a hippocrate, damn contradicting stuff.

And by the way, he DID post constructive criticism.

Ash said:
Constant breaking of the fourth wall, an flimsy plot, a poor story line, sprite rips, ... bleh. It's bad.

So, get a grip. Sheesh.

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
Ash said:
This sprite comic is awful. Constant breaking of the fourth wall, an flimsy plot, a poor story line, sprite rips, ... bleh. It's bad. I honestly see no reason to host it anywhere else because whatever you currently have is fine for your... creation.
Okay, now what the hell? This topic is for suggestions for sites to host my comic, NOT about the comic itself. Furthermore, that's an opinion, and your opinionated stuff sucks. You ninny.

You know, opinionated means to be afflicted with your own opinion. Your post made no sense to me because I actually took in regard Dark Fox's opinion, and based it on what was on your webpage. Also, as Blew Waror caught, I was saying that it isn't worth hosting anywhere else if yours is already working for its purpose. The opinion was just a bonus, but if you refuse to listen to ANY opinion, don't expect your comic to get any better, lol.

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
Good point. Everyone's a critic. But I found something to use against Ash: THE RULES!

Hey, Ash, Rule #11: ONLY GIVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

Note: It didn't say anything about only giving constructive criticism to WADs, just examples of constructive criticism to WADs.

Ash said:
Constant breaking of the fourth wall, a flimsy plot, a poor story line, sprite rips, ...

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
*promoted to Mod for being a rule-follower and loophole spotter, and Ash gets banned*

The Rules said:
8. Don’t ask for a lock or other administrative action if you aren’t an administrator. The administrators are fully capable of moderating the board without your help. Likewise, don't tell other people what to do. That is the job of the administrators and moderators. If they double post, have bad grammar, or are otherwise breaking the rules, it's not your job to tell them about it.

The Rules said:
4. Keep any arguments you have with other members outside of the board. Likewise, flaming, or mindless insulting of another user, is strictly prohibited. Trolling, or posting to intentionally disrupt forum activity and/or to generate an angry response, is strictly prohibited in all forms.

Ash said:
Eblo the Hedgehog said:
Ash said:
This sprite comic is awful. Constant breaking of the fourth wall, an flimsy plot, a poor story line, sprite rips, ... bleh. It's bad. I honestly see no reason to host it anywhere else because whatever you currently have is fine for your... creation.
Okay, now what the hell? This topic is for suggestions for sites to host my comic, NOT about the comic itself. Furthermore, that's an opinion, and your opinionated stuff sucks. You ninny.

You know, opinionated means to be afflicted with your own opinion. Your post made no sense to me because I actually took in regard Dark Fox's opinion, and based it on what was on your webpage. Also, as Blew Waror caught, I was saying that it isn't worth hosting anywhere else if yours is already working for its purpose. The opinion was just a bonus, but if you refuse to listen to ANY opinion, don't expect your comic to get any better, lol.

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
Good point. Everyone's a critic. But I found something to use against Ash: THE RULES!

Hey, Ash, Rule #11: ONLY GIVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

Note: It didn't say anything about only giving constructive criticism to WADs, just examples of constructive criticism to WADs.

Ash said:
Constant breaking of the fourth wall, a flimsy plot, a poor story line, sprite rips, ...

Eblo the Hedgehog said:
*promoted to Mod for being a rule-follower and loophole spotter, and Ash gets banned*

The Rules said:
8. Don’t ask for a lock or other administrative action if you aren’t an administrator. The administrators are fully capable of moderating the board without your help. Likewise, don't tell other people what to do. That is the job of the administrators and moderators. If they double post, have bad grammar, or are otherwise breaking the rules, it's not your job to tell them about it.

The Rules said:
4. Keep any arguments you have with other members outside of the board. Likewise, flaming, or mindless insulting of another user, is strictly prohibited. Trolling, or posting to intentionally disrupt forum activity and/or to generate an angry response, is strictly prohibited in all forms.
I'm so sorry, Ash? Can I have a hug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back