GraphicX8000v5_5.wad - [Version 5.5 RELEASED!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
srb20013.png

Re-shaded the Rings again.

Top of starpost looks way too weird. It's like...it doesn't look round anymore. It's a ring with a star in the middle of it surrounded by a black void. It needs to look rounder~ That and the silver pole leading up to the top is too skinny when compared to the yellow base. Thicken it a little.

weaponrings.png

Normal Ring + Weapon Rings.

Now if only I stop being lazy and get this done already...

Q: Move the auto ring up a little bit.
A: All icons in the Rings are the same pixel size and in the same place, it's just the way the Auto icon is shaped is what makes it look too low.
-----
I think it's time to change the topic title into something else for now. I am going to be honest here, but I am slowly losing interest for this WAD, however... hopefully I won't lose enough interest to stop working on it.

I'll TRY to get it done, but I think v5 may be the final release for now, so I better make it count.

Last edited:
Ok, guys... I really hate to say this, but I am canceling GraphicX8000v5 as XWE went on a major, and by major, I mean a REALLY major corruption spree and I forgot to back up the most recent version that has almost all the changes made and what not. Every new change is lost, gone, killed, etc.

Do NOT PM me asking me why I am canceling it, as I already said it here, and any PMs I get asking about it will be ignored and will never get replied too.

So... enjoy GraphicX8000v4.2 as THAT is the final release.

SonicX8000, out.

Well that's quite unforetunate. Too bad you don't have the original pics and such and then just make a new HUD from scratch. But I guess it isn't that easy.

o____O'

But, XWE doesn't create a backup file every time you edit the wad?

Anyway, that's a bad news. I was waiting for a new release.

*cries*

Why must people do these stupid jokes? It's not funny at all, even this is 1st April. Plus even, these jokes are silly, boring and idiotic in one Italic.

*cries*

Why must people do these stupid jokes? It's not funny at all, even this is 1st April. Plus even, these jokes are silly, boring and idiotic in one Italic.

That's why April Fools Day has been moved to the 2nd this year; the jokes are too predictable.

Um, what are you guys talking about?

Of course it's cancelled! LOOK AT THE TITLE. Maybe he, by some chance, has personal issues he has to go through.

I'm ashamed of you all.

Last edited:
Um, what are you guys talking about?

Of course it's cancelled! LOOK AT THE TITLE. Maybe he, by some chance, has personal issues he has to go through.

I'm ashamed of you all.

I assure you that personal issues didn't make me cancel this, really, I already explained it, and will not explain it again.

And yes, I logged on JUST to make a post in this old thread.

1:30 left in my area until April 1st ends, but... I'm ending it early.

helpfl.png

Help Menu, maybe the final time I'll change it.

For those that think this is another joke, well... believe it or not, it's your choice after all. =\

Now... if you excuse me... I gotta take more screenshots.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back