Post your pics/art here!

Here's a drawing that my art class did back in October. It's an elephant! Got a 89% on this. I have more artwork that isn't school related but it's a pain in the ass to use a scanner.

umysynyq.jpg

This is what happens when me and my little sister Joy (Two big Tails fans) unite!

We make.. uhh.. Tails art! Together.

tailsart.PNG

Me and my little sister Joy aren't the best artists but hey. We did good, and we felt proud!

EDIT: Oops.. forgot to put his white chest in.. EDIT 2: And the whiskers..

Is it just me or does that Pikachu look like he has a chaos emerald for a nose...
So that's why Pikachu can dash so fast! He's Chaos Controll-ing all these years and we didn't know it! That sneaky mouse.

EDIT 3: My little sister Joy comes up with some really weird things. She wants to eat a fox to get rid of her hiccups. :o

Last edited:
When I was cleaning out my laptop I came across a very old picture that I drew when I first got my laptop. This was drawn roughly 4 years ago (December 18 to be exact) and I think I drew a pretty good picture when I was 10 years old. Then again, I wasn't using a mouse so it could of been better.

luigik.jpg

Last edited:
I'll get into some of your drawing, people~
Some early sketches:
(pics)
So much for my first drawing of a pony.
Ah, yes, the first pony drawing is something.
But like the unknown proverb I just made up says, making a pony in different poses, without model, is better than drawing the same thing over and over.
My first Flootershai prototype can't move with her legs, as well as my Painky Piy. Yours drawings are so much better than mines.
1JMoz

1JMoN

Wow, I didn't even notice his nose was missing. Here's a better pic.
HNI_00082.png
Please rate 1-10!

For some reasons, the nose seemed to be the core of the imbalance of the harmony of the work... *cough cough*. I think through that Ash's hat is a little too big, and so you should remove, in my opinion, the tip situated behind is right ear. But pleeeease, start drawing the skies, backgrounds, rocks, or in a general way, the decor yourself... without using textures.

This is what happens when me and my little sister Joy (Two big Tails fans) unite! (pic)

"Through this art, we can see all the youngness of the childhood, the contrast of everything and anything, represented by the orange fox representing orange juice, related to the childrens' drink..." ~ Contemporary Art

No, anyway, Tails is pretty kyute. It's always great to see the youngest's love for Sonic Tails by drawing them.

EDIT 3: My little sister Joy comes up with some really weird things. She wants to eat a fox to get rid of her hiccups. :o

Uh-ho, you should stop her because us, Tails fans, couldn't forgive you. :3

Also, some arts of myself, I found my art notebook of the past years, so why don't I give it a look...
The Newgrounds Shield ! With it equipped, you get +2 in defense against trolls and +3 in ATK.SWF. I made this.. when I was actually into a scout tribute [...] since this day, they discovered the internet. I'm proud of myself. Made when I was about 8 years old...teeheh.
1JN50

untitled a.k.a "Draw a Phoenix for the art class" subject. Made two years ago.
1JN6E

Desert hole Zone. Actually made by my little brother, but it's SRB2-related. Hah.
It was actually a training for a work about perspective.
1JN9e

Some fan-made Sonic levels made 3 years ago... I was bored in my art class, so I started making my versions of two zones. I quickly drew them. Player starts where Sonic is.
Collision Chaos 1
1JNcr

Collision Chaos 2 ~~~~ And since this one, I mixed 2D with 3D passes... how confusing to don't get lost. Two parts ( = pages) for this one.
1JNfr
1JNgA

Unfinished Deep Sea 1 ~~~~ Three parts ( = pages) for this one.
1JNhB
1JNhM
1JNhZ

Last edited:
I really like that last group of pictures. I did the very same thing with made-up zones when I was younger.

color_wheel_by_silentone64-d5jw0jb.gif

The following stuff was made for a desperately-needed extra-credit assignment

mis330_001_by_silentone64-d5qk2dr.jpg

mis330_002_by_silentone64-d5qk30m.jpg

mis330_003_by_silentone64-d5qk3ji.jpg

mis330_004_by_silentone64-d5qk3t1.jpg

Fake currency for a school group

absolutely_worthless_currency_by_silentone64-d5qk477.png

The Legend of Luise: Not nearly as exciting as The Legend of Zelda! Incorporates pieces at the Des Moines Art Center circa 2008-09. Done for a school project

the_legend_of_louise_by_silentone64-d5qk4qx.jpg

More old, embarrassing stuff

glorious_glorious_glorious__by_silentone64-d5qk6gr.jpg

sorry__instict__by_silentone64-d5qk7uf.jpg

the_beautiest_beauty_by_silentone64-d5qk8vl.jpg

I don't think cars work this way

rocket_rally_car_by_silentone64-d5qk9og.jpg

Especially annoying

studio_1a_programming_schedule_by_silentone64-d5qk70y.jpg

OOH! Pinball!

pinball__by_silentone64-d5qk8bu.jpg

Last edited:

I know I'm not the best drawer but i draw that runing Sonic...

Rate 0-20

tao2ud.jpg

No one ever thought of designing the assassin outfit to fit this century when making that crossover? Heh..

Because Assassin Dash is best Dash. I'll go with the tradition and will want you to rate it 0-10.

One of my first drawings. I'll be posting 1 every day or two.

be817m.jpg

Did you know that it took me months to figure out how to post my pictures onto here? Now I know it's Tinypic. I DON'T remember what thread/post had that info, though.

That time, that is a sonic!

I draw another Sonic, but with my pencils, that time.
He's REALLY BETTER than the Sonic I draw in my computer...
1023707524.jpg

Rate this please, 0-20

You just traced some Sonic Heroes official art, but mangled up the anatomy (particularly with regards to the head - Sonic's nose doesn't go that way, for instance). It's... something, but not anything I feel is particularly notable.

It's probably not traced. I used to do the same thing. I'd copy pictures free hand, and could do them with pretty insane accuracy. I would consider these copies to be my 'own art'. It wasn't until a few years ago (5?) that my view finally changed, and it was then that I began to consider drawing my own stuff.

Hello again, decided to just post a little doodle.

hinotetheordinarymagici.png

Not really much for now, but I enjoyed the little doodle.
This is basically self explanatory.

It's probably not traced. I used to do the same thing. I'd copy pictures free hand, and could do them with pretty insane accuracy. I would consider these copies to be my 'own art'. It wasn't until a few years ago (5?) that my view finally changed, and it was then that I began to consider drawing my own stuff.

This is something I used to do too. It's a good way to start out as an artist.

I hope you don't mind if I critique you a little bit.

If you're going to use colour, try not to colour in the whites of the eyes. I mean it's ALRIGHT, but I would suggest drawing smaller, full-body shots and using just a lead pencil for now. Extreme-close-ups aren't easy because the face is usually the main focus when looking at a picture of someone, and since this drawing is almost entirely a head, all it's done here is highlight your mistakes instead of drawing attention to what you've done well, such as the hair, which is very well done.

Overall, great start, needs a bit of work, but just keep at it. You definitely have skill.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back