Dbz budokai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Il tell the truth I mostly like TenchKichi because you practuly hit them like a pinball, do moves that blast away or close combat and more stuff...
The lamest thing I just dont like about DBZ was that Goku was always the strongest -_-... The show was good,,, somtimes..

on Edge said:
Sykotic said:
Both were pretty bad.

I played the first one way back when at a friends house and I never touched it again. It failed. I think it's just a preference of age. Way back when I was 12 and obsessed with DBZ I probably would have never put it down if I got it but I grew out of DBZ a while ago so the games just don't appeal to me. Hmmm maybe it's about time I grew out of Sonic. *mauled*

SUPERVEGETA33 said:
Dbz budokai-good Dbz tenkichi-complicated besides it has good graphics
... And thats pretty much all it has.

But thats not good, graphics aren't that important. The VC's sales prove it.

I have Budokai, and I played Tenkaichi for a bit. Here's the rundown:

Budokai was a new and interesting thing for me. Air Combat as well as groud combat. The rest of the gameplay was really freaking stiff though. Movement was jerky, and it's hard to side step. I mean, what's the crap reason that Goku needs to side-step in mid-air, via a stupid side-step command? I can understand it in the air a bit, but it isn't smooth at all. It should be. On the ground, the game should've had no problems. Even there, it did. I struggled with this game on Easy more than I did Soul Calibur 2 on the highest difficulty setting. That's pathetic. Note, that I'd played Soul Calibur 2 for two months _only_ at the time, and Budokai for six months. Six. Freaking. Months.

I Personally say Tenkaichi, but the newer version are much much so much better. Tenkaichi 3 has 161 Chaparacter & 30 Stages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back