Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote from Wikipedia "Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots is the 2007 sequel to the 2005 Nicktoons Unite and 2006 Nicktoons: Battle for Volcano Island. Characters from SpongeBob SquarePants, Danny Phantom, The Fairly Oddparents, The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, Tak and the Power of Juju, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Invader Zim, Ren & Stimpy, and Rocko's Modern Life will appear. Also in the Nintendo DS version, characters for El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera and Catscratch appear too."

Discuss.

Sounds like another borderline failure crossover third-party game.

Also not sure why they are bringing back defunct characters (Ren + Stimpy, Rocko, etc) for a new game.

All we need in this game is Ren and Stimpy, Rocko, and Zim.

Screw SpongeBob and that Danny Phantom crap.

Why the hell should we discuss what is, in essence, yet another licensed piece of trash? Here's a hint: most any game with the name "Nickelodeon" is not worth its weight in gold.

Hehe, "Approaching sound barrier!"

And NeoJames, that was what I meant. I should have been more specific.

I've Almost lost all respect for Nickelodeon. They keepingo n producing crap games, so there losing money and that cuts into budggets for show meaning more crap shows like Tiger crap, or Spongebob. Spongebob is the root of all evil! Spongebob braught down Rugrats and rugrat was al nick had left. The Only show I find decent is Fairly Odd Parents. In other words Nickelodean stop hurting our eyes every time we go to wal-mart and have to look at your retarded games cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back