Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ok.

• Tight!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want to thats why. Its just u who ask that.
but i maybe make him do a different ability if more people want me to change it.

Maybe you should listen to the other people on these forums, all they're trying to do is help. Dark Warrior, for example, has been here for over a year, so listen to his/her advice. While I may have only been here a couple of months, it would do well to heed what I'm saying right now if you want to be respected here.

I don't know how this happened but...
srb21090.png

Kman said:
Maybe you should listen to the other people on these forums, all they're trying to do is help. Dark Warrior, for example, has been here for over a year, so listen to his/her advice. While I may have only been here a couple of months, it would do well to heed what I'm saying right now if you want to be respected here.

I actually did took some of Dark Warrior's advice. If you did not notice I got rid of the rings for the spin item and I think I kinda fix my running animations in ver2. Im just saying if more people ask me to change the ability I will.

Oh and I wouldn't know what happen at all. I don't think it's my character what made that glitch happen. I got a glitch like that with sonic before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back