New Flickey Sprites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

who-what-where-whale

who-what-where-whale
I was playing srb2 a few minutes ago, and I realized that the flickey sprites seemed really outdated and ugly. Are there plans on making redoing the sprites for them?

There's about the same level of planning to redo their sprites as making the Nightopian Helper an actual Nightopian. Less for the latter, even.

I wouldn't suppose new Flicky sprites are even a semi-significant priority. I can't not foresee somebody remaking them down the line, but hell if a future release is going to include those.

I recall watching a Twitch stream where someone (VAdaPEGA?) was remaking the Flicky sprites. Not sure if they're going into an official SRB2 release, but the sprites were being remade nonetheless. ;o

I recall watching a Twitch stream where someone (VAdaPEGA?) was remaking the Flicky sprites. Not sure if they're going into an official SRB2 release, but the sprites were being remade nonetheless. ;o
You're correct. I've seen that Twitch channel too. The animal sprites are getting remade. I'd assume they'll be finished before SRB2 v2.2 comes out, so I'd expect to see the new sprites in the next release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back