The strangest thing that a video game character said or did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charmy had quite a few priceless quotes in Sonic Heroes.

Let me go! Let me go! I wanna PLAAAAAAAY!

*singsong* Torchies, torchies, where are you!

INCOMPLETE FREAK!

*singsong* Ohhh flower, pretty flower.. show your face and I will sting you!

And of course Vector and Amy resulted in quite a cheesy conversation during their confrontation.

Vector: Excuse me miss, I was wondering if I could ask you something
Amy: If its about a date, it'll hafta wait...
Vector: DATE?! You think this is a joke you little brat?!

Of course nothing compares to leading in Speed Highway and hearing Eggman groan:

TAILS! Wait for meeeeee! ._.

---

Yugi2 said:
Issun from Okami jumping out from between a wood sprite's.... [insert word for boobs here]

In Okami, I believe the appropriate term would be "melons". As if Sakuya wasn't bad enough, Issun's dialogue with the high priestess made it quite clear what her most defining feature was... (even Amatseru herself was not immune to it)

Or perhaps that wasn't quite as strange as possessing the emperor.

---

Also, being recently introduced to Touhou I've already found most, if not all, of the dialogue hilarious. Whether its the playful poltergeist sisters, the uncharacteristically whiny Reimu from the second game, Rumia sticking her arms out in an attempt to look cooler by calling to mind the image of the cross (but instead looking like some retarded kid playing "airplane"), and of course, sassy and witty Marisa makes each conversation priceless.

Also worth noting is probably every single ending from the third PC-98 game, Phantasmagoric of a Dim. Dream, but most notably Marisa's ending.

And of course, Cirno's Math Class. You'll have to study hard if you want to be a genius like Cirno!

In Megaman Battle Network 3, before the unwinnable battle with Bass, FlamMan's operator, Mr. Match, says the the following to FlamMan as a kill order against Megaman.
Mr. Match said:
Burn em' to cinders, Megaman!
LOGIC ERROR

You know? in the first stage of Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic jumps to an orca, he grabs the orca not to fall to the water and then he tells Tails to push the gate swith, Tails pushes the gate switch, a gate closes and does not allow the orca to get out, Sonic jumps and falls in other side...

Wait a second

How did Sonic new there was a switch? the gate did not totally close, the orca was just drunk enough to crash on the small part that was closed, Tails did not save Sonic, he saved himself by jumping from the orca to a some random place wich was no way close to where he jumped from, why didn´t he jumped from the orca to the island Tails was on in first place, it was not even that far away, and why was Tails taking sun in that island when he was suppoused to be following me as he did in all the Sonic games before Sonic Adventure 2?

Now that orca jumping thing was really weird and pointless.

wow I never thought of it like that,

Anyways, in SA1 when tails makes the tornado 2 and turns it into X-fighter mode( as i call it ) he forgets to not only to make some way to land the tornado in x-fighter mode like parachutes or something, but he doesn't change it back into a biplane as its nearing the landing strip of the egg carrier.

"I hear it's amazing when the purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw blink on hari-kari rock! I need scissors! 61!"
Campbell in Arsenal gear. Self-explanatory.

*run pasts Shadow in SA2B in Final Hero story boss*
Shadow: This is the Ultimate!-*voice fades* ... *Chaos controls back in front and I crash into him*

Eh, that made me go "What the shit?" at first, then I chuckle a few times.

My favorite videogame moment ever is when the E-series robots bring back their captured frogs to the Egg Carrier, and Eggman is less than pleased with the results:

"ARGGGH! DUMMIES, DUMMIES, DUMMIES, DUMMIES! NONE OF YOU GOT THE RIGHT ONE!"

Combined with the late Deem Bristow's quasi-British voice acting, that line is even more hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzNuZNLNZLU&feature=related (Scroll to 2:30)

Last edited:
Sonic and/or Shadow Driving a car in general, Is Strange and Pointless as it is.
I really don't understand why people hate the idea of them in vehicles. It makes much more sense to drive a tank and invade a military base then to curl up into a ball and try to destroy everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back