MMO games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am playing Knight Online. It sorta copies World of Warcraft. Okay so it copies it alot! It is a free mmorpg. It is sorta a step down from Warcraft but you don't need to pay (unless you are some ultimate player who must buy ultimate weapons from the website).

Flyff does take a while to level but it's worth it when you get to buy brooms and baords to fly. :D

Yaah I know, and I got me a board to. Fighting in the sky is hard with mercenary, is it easier to fight in air with a aco or a magician.

Sometimes I play Toontown Online.

Hey, compared to some of the MMO games out there, the graphics are top-notch. At least they're 3D.

Nitro_the_Echidna said:
What about Sherwood? Currently level 8. Almost level 9.
I _USED_ to play Club Penguin, but I quit playing it.

Sorry to double post but

When you play Sherwood on a different PC/Mac/Laptop your lvl will reset but when you play the game on your PC/Mac/Laptop your lvl will be back to normal unless you clear you cache

I know this is a little off topic but if yov want the best MMO ever then buy Lord of the rings online or at least get the trial.

Slurgly said:
I know this is a little off topic
How is that off-topic.
Anyway...I'v been wondering...are there any MMORPG's that don't use the EXP leveling system, because I utterly hate grinding.

Also...it would help if they play on a ma-*Shot*

Urban Dead doesn't actually use XP to level up. You use XP to buy skills and each time you buy a skill you level up. :p

I used to play maple story(I might play again). I (almost barley) play kart rider.I USED TO play runescape (which I'm ashamed to say). I USED TO play club penguin (which I'm also ashamed to say).And I'm currently joining other MMO(RPG) games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back