The Character Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify this: This isn't going to be a system of putting together official character parts. There will be none (or very few) of those. This was, as I said, just a sample of how things work. The actual products are not going to be crops/edits of official characters. I'm creating scratch original parts not based on any offical characters at all. However, to keep the Sonic-esque design, small parts of the characters' bodies have to at least be reasonably similar to official ones.
Basically, the only things that should be similar are the noses, the basic proportions, tails (where needed), and parts that are needed to determine the species of the chracter. (back quills for a hedgehog, longer quills for echidnas, fluff tails for cats and foxes). You should not be able to create anything that looks like an official character with this system unless you draw it in yourself.

That sounds like a good idea, except for how you would keep people from burying themselves in similar WADs.

Super mystic sonic said:
But then....there's 1 level below the horrid newsgrounds recolor rank thing. S_SKIN recolors. Plain changing the prefcolor to something else, maybe with new abilities. It should never happen.

That's me! *shot* But I add socs to the main config too.

Super mystic sonic said:
But then....there's 1 level below the horrid newsgrounds recolor rank thing. S_SKIN recolors. Plain changing the prefcolor to something else, maybe with new abilities. It should never happen.
Sadly, I once made one...or 2 of those. Shadow android and Thunder (the yellow blue dude.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back