Is a Cyan Sonic in SRB2
EDIT: I have and Improved Version! :D :D :D

Here it is, TDV2.wad

epqfye.png

Standing

2wf3d05.png

Death...

33b31at.png

The sign has Sonic R on it, because that was the first game this little guy was in :D.

9gvskn.png

2yla0zd.png

207xie8.jpg

And, these are to prove he can change color :D.

Link!

Last edited:
Ugh, the shading is gross, the legs and feet are HUGE, the tails are terrible...It's just one giant floating pile of yuck.

Said this before, but the shading is really awkward, some things just look plain bad....I'll stick with Chrispy's if I want a Tails Doll.

Well I like it.

The things I find off are that the shoes on the back sprite seem to be backwards, and the orange is really pale.

I found out why the shoes are wrong! :O
You just lazily copy and pasted from its front sprite. >_>
Oh, my favorite thing of this wad was the END sign. XD

With the exception of that sign, I'd rather have TDCE. Great work nonetheless, I can see you put effort into it.

Not to be mean or anything but it seems slightly eyesoreish, like it's too bright of orange or something, try messing around with the shades a bit more.

WAY TO USE A WHOMPING 12 SPRITES THERE BUDDY

Basically, it's under shaded, gross, and lazily put together. Just like the last one, only a LITTLE better.

Hey TDS, mind if I improve the WAD for you? (I can't improve without the permission first)

It's not too bad, but the shading is too bright, it needs to be more darker orange, and the tails look a bit out of place. The right tail one is longer than the left by the looks of it, so the length needs to be right as well.

This needs several improvements if you want it to look a little nicer:

• Make the bottoms of the Shoes darker, or make them Grey.
  • Outline the gloves in a shade of Grey.
  • Shading, Shading, Shading.
    • Don't use Pillow shading on the head. All it does is make it look ugly.
    • Do something about that odd Orange rectangle on his back.
    • Fix the Shading on the tails. The left one looks strangely bent and the right one looks as stiff as a board.
    • Re-shade his chest, it seems a little odd right now.

Hey! I'm in one of the screens! Well the WAD is pretty good, but will need improvements. Like what the others say... the shoe has some problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back