She Said Yes! (SRB2: Marriage Edition Release Date Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, the "Wedding Roll" is kind've stale...

You could do Chocolate Rain or Fresh Prince instead.

Congratulations!

SSNTails said:
and my free time will be more limited

By what? O_o *shot*

If this is 1.1 and not everything makes it, there can always be a 1.2, I guess. What levels do you think will make it?

*adds a countdown*

counter-6020.jpg
<-- It's counting down to the beginning of May...

SSNTails said:
Angelus_the_echidna said:
Congratulations, man. Who's the lucky lady?

Her name is Amy...yes, you can stop laughing now.

You realize that makes the 5th known Amy around here, right? Logan's sister, my sister, ST's girlfriend, your soon-to-be-wife, and, of course, Sonic's Amy. ;P

SSNTails said:
Nev3r said:
You should put "Never gonna give you up" as the background music for the wedding reception. It would be a delicious rickroll. :P

While Amy and I both love 80s music, there's already been a lot of people that have already done that joke at their weddings - it's pretty stale. I'd rather do something like play GFZ1 music at some point. Sonikku is coming over from England to be a groomsman, and Mr. Encyclopedia is also going to be one. It would just be funny to watch both of them burst out laughing and be the only two in the room to do so.

I probably know the answer to this, but do we get videos/pictures of the event?

SSNTails said:
I made a converter for 1.09.4 levels. It's not perfect, but most levels should convert OK. I'm sure the community can pick up the slack at making converters for things like SOCs.

The dark cloud shrouding my head has been cleared. Yayz

Dark Warrior said:
You realize that makes the 5th known Amy around here, right? Logan's sister, my sister, ST's girlfriend, your soon-to-be-wife, and, of course, Sonic's Amy. ;P

My sister and my mom are both named Amy too. =/

SSNTails said:
I made a converter for 1.09.4 levels. It's not perfect, but most levels should convert OK. I'm sure the community can pick up the slack at making converters for things like SOCs.

The conversion process is simply going to be the first step before adding all the awesome goodies that come with the new version. Its going to be a fresh start for the entire modding scene. Looking forward to it.

Heh, small world, I have a younger sibling that goes by the name of Amy.

Congrats on the new wife SSN! I can't wait for 1.1 to come out. :D

One little question... Will we have to remake the wads so they won't get screwed up in color and abilities and all things like that for 1.1?

EDIT: I just relised... WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW?!?!?!?!?!

So that I don't miss the Amy bandwagon, I have an aunt by that name. Very carefree, funny, and enthusiastic. Also inb4 "lolo tailsXamy". D=

Hehe, play the whole SRB2 soundtrack and see how many of your guests recognize it. I can see why any in-joke should be related to Sonic or the SRB2 Development, rather than an overused internet meme. Will you be revealing any devious plans in that regard to use or will we find out after the fact? =P

Who would have thought tails and amy would get married *shot* i would have thought sonic would have instead *bricked*

Sonic's more into Blaze now, right? Amy liked Sonic, but she's been on so many rides in Tails' Tornado X, she never wanted it to go away.

(I stop with that now.) Good luck with the marriage, SSNTails.

*hmmmmm, could his kids start up Sonic Team III *shot**

This whole TailsXAmy convo is reminding me of that baby thing I did forever ago...

Feel free to use this image of your child as your avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back