Official SRB2 Ventrilo Channel - (Down until further notice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, My parents found out I was talking to you guys and they deleted teamspeak off of our computer. And they sent me to my room.
In a couple of days I might tell them that they are BEING TO OVERPROTECTIVE!.
I mean, come on. I know you guys. It's not like you all are criminals and will track our IP and kill us.
I hate my life..........

*backs away from the missile targeting system with the large red button*

Uhhh....

SSNTails Signature said:
Here at Sonic Team JR, we struggle to avoid the missle targeting system with the big red button that will murder you.
A new funny sig.
ON-TOPIC: The Microphone testing area seems pretty smart, good job!

Teamspeak already has a button you can press to do a self-test. So I don't know why people keep saying "Test" in the channels.

The reason that channel is there is so other people can hear it so they can tell if you are echoing or too quiet and stuff like that.

Sonict

Alright, I'm happy to announce that the TS server is now on a MUCH MORE STABLE CONNECTION, as I replaced my network card. Turns out it was faulty (hence my reputation for Ping Timeouts). Such net failures from now on will solely be due to my ISP, which has stabilized as well.

Again, sorry for the downtime.

Wow... I thought there were a lot of thunderstorms in your area, and not ping timeouts... :razz: Oh well. At least it is more stable than before.

Yeah, so I just now noticed I'm an addy for the Other Games section. So, uhh, don't break any rules, 'cause I really don't want to be bothered to figure out how to take any action, 'kay? 'Kay.

And if you guys do force me to take action, I'm sure some of the older #'fun-ers will recal how I can be with rulebreakers.

Due to an unsuspected explotation by a hacker, I have upgraded the server version, to the latest beta. I have also made Penopat and Sonict server administrators, mainly to watch over the place.

I'm still looking for some more people to watch over the server, just to let you know...

Weird users on the Teamspeak server keep joining, saying stuff that are spammy, annoying, etc. Then all of a sudden they leave. I think they might be hackers, or something...

If I was a SA/CA, I'll be giving him/she a ban/kick if he/she tried to ruin the server.

Just letting you know what is going on, I'm always on the server, and I don't leave, unless I have to go somewhere, like going to a park.

If you don't see me on, it's because I'm at school or sleeping in my bed.

I don't think they are hackers. With the beta server, all of the major exploits are fixed. The reason weird people are joining and leaving is because they are like the bots that this MB had a while back. Also, Spazzo said he was going to restart the server so it doesn't show up on the public list. He has not done that yet... That must be where the people are coming from.

Sonict

P.S Penopat's mic is broken atm, so I am now the only other SA that has a working mic. (other than Spazzo) It may be a while before Penopat gets a new one.

Sonict said:
P.S Penopat's mic is broken atm, so I am now the only other SA that has a working mic. (other than Spazzo) It may be a while before Penopat gets a new one.

Enjoy Microsoft Sam! :lol:

That server restart should happen within the next few days-the only reason that it hasn't already happened, is because I got an extensive grounding a few days ago, AKA no compy on weekdays. Ever. D=

That might lead you to ask what i'm doing right now, but i'll just let you use your imagination. ^_~

Sonict said:
Also, Spazzo said he was going to restart the server so it doesn't show up on the public list.
I never saw the server on the public list at all... unless that only works for the beta.

Excuse me, but do you have to pay for Teamspeak? If so, I won't join. But could you please tell me the name of your server if I do happen to join?

Noone is online like they used to.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Excuse me, but do you have to pay for Teamspeak? If so, I won't join. But could you please tell me the name of your server if I do happen to join?
Spazzo tells you how to join in the first post.

Well, there are a couple of reasons for that:

1) Not many people play srb2
2) Spazzo is grounded from using his PC
3) Penopat doesn't have a working PC

Because of what is said above, the teamspeak server has gone stale. Maybe with the contest tomorrow, more people will be on the server so they can chat and have a fun time.

Those are my reasons for it. Once Penopat gets his PC fixed, I bet the TS will get active again.

Sonict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back