You know you play too much SRB2 when....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your SRB2 Folder is over a gigabyte.
20% of this is taken up by a WAD made entirely by yourself, containing a replacement for every texture, character, and graphic in the game.
You've SOCced every enemy in the game to an unrecognizable point.

When you call SMS a n00b. Oh, wait. *shot*

When you're playing a crappy game completely unrelated to SRB2, get stuck in a wall, and say, "Stupid n00bs, with all they're crappy thok barrierless maps".

EDIT: Oh, and my srb2 folder is 1.46GB, although I'm sure much of it is the sprite sheet folder within it.

Super mystic sonic said:
When you rob a schop that sells jewels purely because you think they'll make you turn into your super form.

Again with the shop/schop thing.

When you're using a computer, not playing srb2, someone tells you to get off, and you type without looking `ban <name of person> <enter>.

When the folder menu that comes up looks like this.

folderzorznh5.png

Just for the record, SMS, I did get everything without cheating. Well, I did use SRB2JTE to get the Easter Eggs, but I hunted them all down with Sonic just to make up for it. Those concept drawings of enemies are intriguing.

When you sit there waiting for you're unjust master server ban to be over. Oh well, maybe it means I need to go play Battalion Wars. baibai

When you half-ass a WAD and release it.

Or listen to the Soundtrack thing on the History page.

Yeah.

Said too much.

WTF? POST IT.

CLICK TEH SUBMIT BUTTON

You know you play to much SRB2 when you finish off a perfect Knuckles wad for version 1.1 of SRB2 before its release.

when you'll download any wad that anyone makes, no matter how stupid it is, and you give it a high rating that it doesnt even diserve.

when you actually think SMS has actually made a DECENT not overpowered wad.

Also, pardon my use of going offtopic, but:

glaber said:
When you make this topic!

Raiyu said:
When you actually reply to this topic....

Best, two quotes out of the whole topic. It seems like this topic will go downhill like every other topic

When you seriously consider getting a load of RPers and actully start Roleplaying on SRB2 without advertising on the master server.

One comment to actually make this topic funny:

You know you've been here too long when you attempted and failed two times to leave the goddamn place. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back