Yousrb2 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRose

LOL Man
Yousrb2 Main Site
http://jrose.sepwich.com/

Working on a site that will have every thing we need. So that every thing you need will be right there on one site. Once you log in you can uses the many features of the site. Testing out many of these features right now. They may be disabled later.

• (*) A download section were users can upload/download files.
    [list:bdcddedd92](*) Rating system. You can rate files 1 - 5
    (*) Folders and Sub Folders
    (*) Users can add comments
(*) Image Gallery were users can upload images. Hope to turn that into image Hosting
(*) Seamlessly integrates with the most popular forum softwares. Yes phpBB is on the list.
(*) Users can change the theme/skin of the web site.
(*) Users can make there own blog (my get disabled)
(*) Shoutbox (my get disabled)
(*) IRC chat client (my get disabled)
(*) Wiki plug in my be add[/list:u:bdcddedd92]

Awesome! Just hope people post plenty of files there.

Must... Upload... golden_ruins.zip!

EDIT: Re, re, registered!

Alright, JRose. Hopefully they'll integrate it soon.

Edit: Um, can you change the avatar limit to the same credentials as here? My avatar uses the 128x128 limit wisely, though yours only allows 100x100...

You stole my project >:(

Unlike you, I'm not lazy, so I'm actually going from scratch with it so it's much more flexible :)

Hmmm. Not bad, JRose. It looks ok for now. Good find.

@Cueball61

Better get started then unless you do want your job taken. It could happen.

Sonict said:
Hmmm. Not bad, JRose. It looks ok for now. Good find.

@Cueball61

Better get started then unless you do want your job taken. It could happen.

He still can't get very far without the stuff for SRB2Live, which will be in the same site, SSN wants it all bundled into one, if I don't give JRose the stuff he needs for it then he can't do much. Aren't I cruel? =P

JRose, doesn't mean it's as flexible, besides, it's not exactly a well known CMS...

Not cruel, Evil. Oh! and dumb, he has done 1/2 the work. Add the Srb2live stuff and it is done, unless I missed something.

No offense, but this looks like total bloatware with a ton of extra stuff that isn't needed. All we really need is a YouTube clone with WADs instead of videos.

SSNTails said:
No offense, but this looks like total bloatware with a ton of extra stuff that isn't needed. All we really need is a YouTube clone with WADs instead of videos.
Yes it is bloated, but you can always disable or delete stuff out. I had all the features on just to show its power. Now back to the basics.

Also the chat feature takes you to the #srb2fun channel. I forgot to say that.

To be honest, it really doesn't look like you've been putting any effort into this at all, since all you're doing is installing plugins or using ones that are already built in...

He hasn't done 'half the work' since installing a CMS then enabling some features is pretty damn easy and requires no work at all.

Oh, and apparently, it's pretty damn easy to hack MKPortal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back