Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

Guys, read the rules...honestly.

For the love of god, these are the last 6 lines of the administrative action log in the Hidden Palace:

Hello. lost his avatar privileges. (March 30, 2005)
Cop907 lost his avatar privileges. (March 31, 2005)
Omega the Hedgehog lost his avatar privileges. (April 2, 2005)
Zeshiro lost his avatar privileges. (April 5, 2005)
Superstrider lost his avatar privileges. (April 5, 2005)
Supershadow lost his avatar privileges. (April 8, 2005)

In 10 days, we've had 6 people break the avatar rules. That's utterly pathetic for something we've got written down. Check your image BEFORE uploading it for pixel width, height, and filesize. Anything beyond 144x144 or of unreasable filesize will be removed. You shouldn't be above 10 KB, really, but 20 KB is the absolute limit, combined with your signature image if you have one. You do it once and you lose it for a week, you do it twice and you lose it forever. Obviously, anything against the rules of the forum will also get you whatever action would normally be taken against you for posting that image.

We've had a few people go over by a tiny bit, and that is an honest mistake, but we've had an avatar at 306x240, and another one at over 200 KB. That's just plain absurd.

Please stop making me have to pay attention to your avatars and just actually use common sense. I don't see how this is remotely difficult to comprehend.

Mystic said:
Check your image BEFORE uploading it for pixel width, height, and filesize. Anything beyond 144x144 or of unreasable filesize will be removed. You shouldn't be above 10 KB, really, but 20 KB is the absolute limit, combined with your signature image if you have one. You do it once and you lose it for a week, you do it twice and you lose it forever.
LISTEN TO THE ADMIN.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Mystic said:
Check your image BEFORE uploading it for pixel width, height, and filesize. Anything beyond 144x144 or of unreasable filesize will be removed. You shouldn't be above 10 KB, really, but 20 KB is the absolute limit, combined with your signature image if you have one. You do it once and you lose it for a week, you do it twice and you lose it forever.
LISTEN TO THE ADMIN.
yea, kinda late now anyway, since i already lost my privledge...unless, can you keep a secret? (dont tell the admin that im gonna get a new name in the year 2013)

PSST! (hey brian! do that earlier, cause the apocalipse will already be here on earth! DEATH--- i mean, death to all puny humans!)

2013? SRB2 will probably have faded into obscurity by then, regardless of whether it's complete or not.

Who knows, maybe Home of the Underdogs will come by and host a copy of the game along with the REST of their abandonware.

We must keep the soul of SRB2 alive!!! Mwohohohhohooh!

You should make simple avatars like mine. I used the maximum pixels I could. But I checked it three times before attach it.

Shadow Hog said:
2013? SRB2 will probably have faded into obscurity by then, regardless of whether it's complete or not.
SRB2 yes, but why will happen with the MODs? And a SRB3 or 4?

Typically, if a game fades into obscurity, so do the mods and everything.

And if you think SRB3 is likely... well, I disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back