mt_jrb (Jolly Roger Bay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espyo

Here it is.
Well, I must admit that this is the worst of the three maps.

Go here for the downloads: http://www.mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?p=421047

Screenies:
srb2win2007010920314229nb3.jpg

srb2win2007010920315329gk5.jpg

srb2win2007010920320339gp5.jpg

srb2win2007010920323743qz7.jpg

Last edited:
Shucks. Well, but I think that, once you download it and play it, you won't think that. It is a bit crappy, I must say, and I want people to tell me suggestions on how to get it better.

Someman said:
Lawl, Princess's secret slide race map next, please.
Wow! Easy! If you check my topic on Editing, I won't release no other maps, but the full pack. And yes, I AM planing on putting a PSS race map. It will be killing! I hope :?

Wow! Just Wow. Espyo you are good at map making!
Can't wait till you somehow link the castle with these maps. Would you even be able to?

Well, I could do that, easily, but I am not going to. Because this is a match pack. But, nothing stops me from doing that in a far future! :)

Espyo said:
Someman said:
Lawl, Princess's secret slide race map next, please.
Wow! Easy! If you check my topic on Editing, I won't release no other maps, but the full pack. And yes, I AM planing on putting a PSS race map. It will be killing! I hope :?

Make most of the slide where you are forced into a roll, so you have very little control (like the game), and it dosn't matter the speed of the char.

Yes. And also, everybody probably saw some PSS records on Youtube or something, and the player tosses Mario off the path, into a big fall, and using a good shortcut. I'll prevent that anyway.
---
Wow! I myself have to admit that this is the worst of the three maps, but it is the one everyone thinks it is the best! Thank you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back